💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lina Morgana...

PrincessDiez

Featured Posts

Computer

She was the name of the disco album Gaga was originally going to make until Mark got his filthy hands on it and changed it into Joanne.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

RIPheygirl

As far as i know she is an alter ego that is portrayed in the dark haired TFM cover. Im guessing that she is a representation of the tragedy that comes with fame and how it destroys her 

Madame Goo Goo
Just now, RIPheygirl said:

As far as i know she is an alter ego that is portrayed in the dark haired TFM cover. Im guessing that she is a representation of the tragedy that comes with fame and how it destroys her 

No, Lina Morgana was a rising popstar with similar visuals to Gaga who committed suicide a week before The Fame came out. Conspiracy theorists think Lady Gaga killed her to steal her brand. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

FfFfFfFF

She was girl that used to write songs with Gaga and Fusari and that wanted to become a star, just like Gaga. She kill herself by jumping from a building.

Gaga released The Fame in August 2008 and the suicide happened in fall the same year.

Her mother blames Gaga for her death and says she keeps her spirit captive for inspiration and that her soul can't have peace because of Gaga. There are o lot of pictures that show Gaga wearing the same clothing/ style as Lina that conspiracists use ''to prove'' this.

Conspiracists say Gaga is the one that pushed her from that building and used her as a blood sacrifice to reach success. However there are some people that assume she did it out of jealousy.

Mirrion Rizzons
7 minutes ago, RIPheygirl said:

thats morgana devacelli not lina, but I feel like it was def a reference to her

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

he Fame in August 2009 a

2008 sis

Disabled Account

“I killed my former friend. Left her in the trunck on highway ten. Put the knife under the hood. If you find it send it straight to Hollywood. HAHAHAHA.”

(Gaga, Lady. Aura. ARTPOP. 2013.)

Woohoo

"Off the wall. Throw that trash! Against the wall ; retro-physical."

- Lady Gaga / Retro Physical

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Haralampos

Gaga stopped working with her early 2007, when record labels still wanted her to write songs, before she met Akon and before Gaga started working with RedOne. The day she died Gaga was on tour with New Kids on the Block. I don't even know why we still talk about this, Gaga's looks inspired by Madonna, Grace Jones etc. and many acts that time had an 80's electro sound. Also it was a trend in the music scene after Confessions on the Dance Floor. End of story.

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Computer said:

She was the name of the disco album Gaga was originally going to make until Mark got his filthy hands on it and changed it into Joanne.

S2xIe3g.png

TSUNAMI
4 hours ago, Computer said:

I almost died from choking. 

Virgin Ryan

She was a singer and Gaga's friend. Gaga killed her. She needed to sacrifice someone close to her in order to make it in the music industry :poot:

Chickens in Malibu

She was a close friend to Gaga. And they both shared similar interests. I believe both were artists.

Gaga's debut was very successful, whereas Lina's attempt wasn't that successful.

She committed suicide around 6 months after Gaga's debut album release. It could be that she was extremely unhappy with her career and her life overall.

I think Gaga probably feels a bit responsible for her death, as Lina might've gotten jealous of her rapid rise to Fame who knows. But she did reference her in her work I think (especially paparazzi video).

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived