Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cardi B's this generation's Beyoncé

sipthistea

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I think it's just the music climate we have these days. People become the "it" thing for a while and are built up real quick, then they eventually drop off somewhat in popularity. 

Cardi is super talented and she's here for the long game but I think it's too early to tell if she's going to keep her popularity at the same level.

More like Iggy Azzaeayila

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Killa
8 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She is this generation's Elvis Presley.

This! Though shes kinda more like rolling stones. Truely and honestly

The Bling
9 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Try telling this to most Madonna fans and they still won't understand what this means.

As if Gaga fans were any better :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

KatieJudasGaga4
9 hours ago, The Bling said:

As if Gaga fans were any better :poot:

I was joking lol

jaXXXon

Cardi Will-Never-Be-Queen-B has to go to numerous talk shows, appear pregnant in videos and talk about her pregnancy on every given occasion to have a "relevant" pregnancy, while Beyoncé just posts one photo on Instagram and it becomes the most liked post ever.

So to simply answer your question: NO.

• 2 weeks later...
luckyanderson

Bitch got 1 album with 2 "hits," both of which are fading. 🙄 She has propelled herself to stardom this past year, yes, but she has by NO means solidified herself with her craft and talent like Beyoncé who has decades of experience entertaining the masses and selling records. Y'all really need to chill with this Bardi Gang stan train - fast forward 10 years forward when she's irrelevalent like Lil' Kim. Let her drop a second just as SUCCESSFUL (if not more) album and then we'll talk. 

luckyanderson
On 7/14/2018 at 2:39 AM, Bear said:

Nah I think it's just the music climate we have these days. People become the "it" thing for a while and are built up real quick, then they eventually drop off somewhat in popularity. 

Cardi is super talented and she's here for the long game but I think it's too early to tell if she's going to keep her popularity at the same level.

Again, 1 album deep. 🙄 People were saying the same about Taylor Dayne and Vanessa Carlton once.

Archived