💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 wont be the LG6 you wanted.

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

First and foremost i wanna say hi to y'all. I miss GGD! Finally im free from ban! :pray:Okay.... Can we first talk about Ari blessing us with goddamn iconic visuals and songs?? Wew! When will Gaga... :reductive: kidding! well i honestly think Gaga wont be the same Gaga before. I dont know. I think at the point of her career she's not focusing more on her music. She's exploring many things like acting. Which is not bad actually. We wont expect like high budget . Iconic visuals and heavy promoted era and more leg of her tour. i think shes more aware of her condition to the point that she dont want to exhaust herself like during the born this way era for example. Which is good. When i heard she's doing residency i first thought that Lg6 is that era. the secind that comes to my mind is that she will take a long break after the residency and start a family. So to sum it up the LG6 era will not be as glamorous as TBW era. It will be a simple. Short era with 1-2 song release i guess with little promotion. But whatever it is. Gaga's happiness is my happiness. I dont want to force her to do this and that. I want her to be herself and do what she wants whilst its doing movies or doing small venue concerts or doing tv series.:sure:

aaron l

"She's not focusing more on her music"

has spent countless hours in studio :vegas:

ryanripley

i can't see the era being short at all, not when her stripped back era lasted almost 2 years

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ThatAsianGuy
1 minute ago, aaron l said:

"She's not focusing more on her music"

has spent countless hours in studio :vegas:

Of course she finishing the album :sure: plus keeping up with the deadline. Gaga has always been hands-on on her music. What i meant is. LG6 will not be her focus. There might be lots of side projects. But LG6 will not be her priority to promote.

Reality
11 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Of course she finishing the album :sure: plus keeping up with the deadline. Gaga has always been hands-on on her music. What i meant is. LG6 will not be her focus. There might be lots of side projects. But LG6 will not be her priority to promote.

I mean, what else would be her priority? ASIB, sure, is extremely important to her, but you have to remember that it isn’t her project. She’ll promote the movie like any other actress would promote their movie. When LG6 comes, I think it’s going to be her #1 priority.

🖤👹

sipthistea
54 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

We wont expect like high budget . Iconic visuals

54 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

It will be a simple. Short era with 1-2 song release i guess with little promotion.

55 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

she will take a long break after the residency and start a family.

I'm actually very surprised of how much you can deduce out of literally 0 information :ladyhaha: 

First and foremost, we don't know what she's working on right now. We don't even know the type of music she's making. Like seriously, we know NOTHING about the next album other than some producers she's been working with. 

Also, the promo is something that comes with the era. The Joanne era was one that had a simple development regarding its personal perspective. It was not supposed to be this massive era, yet it had its great moments. 

GypsyBabe

I don’t know where to start with what I disagree with. 

But welcome back from ban-land!

⚯͛

Judas Society

In all the years following her since BTW, she never does what is expected of her. It's what I love about her. It challenges me to really focus on the music and her artistry more. That being said, I do hope I get to see her feel better and maybe give us another era where she shows her contemporaries and her peers that she is still the reigning pop icon that the magazines have been granting her. Though I say this, I fully support her in her road to becoming an artist of many genres, not just in music. I'm still very intrigued by what she will do next.

I think it will last long like Joanne but like Joanne it will only have 2-3 singles. 

Chickens in Malibu

Um actually budget wise you never know with Gaga.

She spent the biggest budget on John Wayne music video and it wasnt even a single, yet spent almost nothing on her most successful single Million Reasons.

I think she wasn't trying hard. But she might again.

RochestrMonstr

I think we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. 

There have been many of these threads with people stating their opinion on what LG6 “Will be” or “Should be”. It’s very interesting to see how many different opinions there are about this!

But the truth is none of us has a clue what will actually happen. 

TheSlash
5 hours ago, Salvador Sequea said:

This Born Way :oprah:?

I think it refers to LG6 being slaying, so This Bald Wig :lana:  :firega: 

Ew, David!

ltlmnstr

I actually like what you had to say.

I do feel we're overhyping ourselves. It feels eerily familiar to before Perfect Illusion came out. I remember SO MANY people were disappointed that it wasn't avant garde eleganza extravaganza. 

As always, (to me anyways), her fashion describes the music that she's putting out soon. It has a sort of 90's minimalism to it. Either she's just on trend to be on trend or something mid-90's is the sounds.  We're guessing industrial but the fashion doesn't match? 

Archived