💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A letter to Gaga

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

Based on a comment that I made about the Beauty Rumor, I decided to write a letter to Gaga.
take this with a grain of salt

''Dear Gaga,

a new beauty line? That's cool!
We are sure this will help you to put your creativity into a new kind of work. :unicorn:
We know how much you love make-up, fashion and transforming so an own beauty line will definitely make you smile!
Seeing your smile means everything to us, it really does.
If you are happy, we are happy. :runhug:

You deserve it and we're glad to see you slaying down the streets of New York.
You've got a happy family and it seems like that you've found your other half on earth :heart:.
We are lucky to see you smile, after a period of tears and pain.

You have come to the point where you decided to live your life as you want it to be :vegas:
Looking at the industry in which you work, the way you live deserves nothing more than respect :tony:
But I can't help to think..
ya'know what will make us, your  monsters, become that happy to?
New music. :giveup:

Dear Gaga, we once became monsters because of your enchanting voice,
because of the message that you send to the world through your music.
Your tunes gives us life. :music:
You gave us music in all shapes and sizes.
To be a fan of Lady Gaga means  a ride in a roller coaster of music styles.
And d*mn we love it,. You are never surprised to surprise us. :applause:

With such a different in style each album, it absolutely makes sense that not every fan likes every album equally.
But the fact is that you are not afraid to experiment,  which keeps you interesting and makes us curious to see what
comes next out of your sleeve. Even after an album that may not be your taste, people are curious to the next new Gaga,
because of your versatility. It's a gift that you have created by yourself and that's just awesome! :golfclap:

But here are we, your dear little monsters, waiting. 
We simpely have so many questions at this moment..
''Are you still working at 'a star is born' music? The soundtrack is finished right?'' :rockstar:
'''You are working on a solo album these days, right?''
''Can you give us just the title? Or a hint, a cryptic note? We can handle it, we promise.''
'''Or tell us if you working with Tony Benett again? Is there a Cheek 3 Cheek coming up?''

Can you please tell us something Gaga?
We really love you but the wait is just making us crazy. :emma:

We little monsters need your angelic voice, your funky tunes and your message of kindness mom.

dear Gaga,

now that you're happy,
can you let us dance again?

giphy.gif

XoXo your little, kleine, monsters''

:runhug:

It's an honor.

Catnikko

Yah cos she's gonna read this and decide to just post all her upcoming project demos because monsters are impatient :oprah:

Actual patient

melon

erm wot, I mean I'm kinda drunk but this is an even bigger mess than me

heauxmatica

ryanripley

i mean it's not like she has new music and a movie confirmed to be coming in october but that "make us happy again" line is highkey a slap in the face :green:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arcanum

There was a gif of her shutting down this cult site once upon a time

giphy.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Tom Nook

Sis just put the snippet of The Shallows from the trailer on repeat like I do every night :vegas:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Chickens in Malibu

Just let her take her time.

Look at Adele, she disappears for 4 years, makes good music, and comes back to dominate the charts. Joanne was out less than two years ago.

Let her take her time. Remember this is what Jimmy Ivine was critical of Gaga about. And he was right. She had little time to work on ARTPOP and it ended up being a bit unfinished as an album (some songs could use better production like MANICURE, which sounded like a wasted hit). And same thing with Joanne..

I really want her to announce date release ONLY when she feels it's ready..

Archived