rumor

The RUMOR WAS TRUE! (Haus Beauty)

GeoDude

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dit said:

This does sort of serve as another distraction away from music and is easily just another money grab but honestly why not. I'm not opposed her venturing out to do different businesses by milking the success and fame she got out of her music. It's what any smart business person would do. Plus we are guaranteed the ASIB soundtrack at the very least. The only hype this sort of kills for me is that her working with Nicola was prob for the Vogue shoot and for the makeup photo shoots / campaign or something. I highly doubt they were working on album artwork for LG6 as so many suggested, sadly.

Sis u just spilled real tea all over my knock off Giuseppe Zonatti loafers. :triggered: 

1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

Sis u just spilled real tea all over my knock off Giuseppe Zonatti loafers. :triggered: 

Let me drink it off of you :triggered: 

Lizzie Jacobson

Business of Fashion included the article about the rumor in their newsletter, so it actually might be legit 

RAMROD

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Moebius

Yeah gags good luck competing with Rihanna and Kylie ☠

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

freebit

I think this is a idea that is probably best skipped because she seemed to HATE the days when she promoted perfume. That said, I do think there is a market for her, and I don't get why people are like, oh no, she can't compete with Fenty and the Jenner! etc.. Her specific type of glamour isn't the bombshell insta-thot type, and not all makeup junkies are that type either. A lot are looking for something new. I think she just needs to take that desire for innovativation she had for The Fame perfume and apply it here. She'll need some cool products, kind of like what Colourpop did when they made those Super Shock Shadows (cream eyeshadows that dry into powder). I also think she'll do really well if her prices are within reason. Also, the people that buy Jeffre Star, LimeCrime, and Kat von Dee would also probably love to drop their products for her line if it's good (all three of those lines are run by messy, ~problematic people who are always scrapping with other beauty gurus and sometimes their own fans/consumers).

19 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

It’s funny. Many of you are really closed minded. I mean, why should one project shot down another? Y’all heard of the word „Promotion“? Actually many projects at the same time are a great Idea and very possible. Why is a cosmetic line holding Gaga back from releasing new music? Makes no sence to me...

Exactly. It's not as if she's going to be mixing the formulas and peddling it to Sephora/Ulta herself. :smh: 

Schizophonic

she trademarked joe calderone for beauty products too? that could make sense why his twitter comes back. so beauty for woman and men?

from what she said about hating selling perfumes it is a weird step to come up with cosmetics now.

i really hope its something really cool, like rihanna had makeup for all skincolours like no brand before.

and the most important.... i really hope she saves her cool ideas for visuals, looks and videos for her music and not spend them all on this stuff.

sethrb101
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

from what she said about hating selling perfumes it is a weird step to come up with cosmetics now.

I see what you're saying and plenty of others have echoed your thoughts. I think this might be different if she's really passionate about it and believes in the products. As I believe she explained with the perfume ordeal, she said yes to that when she didn't really believe in it or want to do it. This seems to be on her terms now.

#Gaga2020

Schizophonic
5 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I see what you're saying and plenty of others have echoed your thoughts. I think this might be different if she's really passionate about it and believes in the products. As I believe she explained with the perfume ordeal, she said yes to that when she didn't really believe in it or want to do it. This seems to be on her terms now.

thats kind of what i had in mind when i said she better brings something like the colorscale of rihannas products or something that really changes peoples life for the better. maybe something to hide scars or something that has anything plus than just bronzer and contouring kit. u know what i mean? something to be really passionate about it.

by the way.... my first thought was if we get plenty videos of youtubers doing her makeup hahaha

On 7/14/2018 at 6:14 AM, dit said:

Let me drink it off of you :triggered: 

Don’t be thirsty :triggered:

Jessica Germ

Ok so what s the tea....?

Why arent y all excited for Fenty Beauty 2.0?

Archived