Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The RUMOR WAS TRUE! (Haus Beauty)

GeoDude

Featured Posts

Woohoo

FytANrUamFYGSNn_hUaBejaD9pYBI1xzU_vXssFm

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face

Dear Gaga,

that's cool! I'm sure this will help you put your creativity into a new kind of work.
I am sure that this line will make you happy and seeing your smile means everything to us, it really does!

You deserve to be happy and I'm glad that you're smiling down the streets of New York, with a man and a happy family. You live your life like you want it to be and that deserves respect looking at the indusstry that you work.

But I can't help to think, ya'know what will make me even happier? New music.
Gaga I am a little, tiny monster because of your voice, because of your message trough music.
Please Gaga make us, your little monsters, a bit happier with your anglic voice and funky tunes.

dear Gaga,

now that your happy,
can you make us happy again?

:oops:

It's an honor.

thickandpetite

She's coming! This era is about to be everything.

Bloody hooker

I ran :selena:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

StarstruckIllusion
24 minutes ago, GeoDude said:

please don't come at me for this terrible post! its my first.

We can tell :trollga:

PunkTheFunk

I think it's best if you packed your bags and left the country for a while. The gays will eat you alive.

ModernEcstasy

It seems as though (if true), that Pop star/Musician is no longer priority on her list anymore. 

The energy and time spent doing this could easily have been a new era of music instead. It’s quite upsetting :( 

S0436
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It seems as though (if true), that Pop star/Musician is no longer priority on her list anymore. 

The energy and time spent doing this could easily have been a new era of music instead. It’s quite upsetting :(

Evidence of this please?  How many threads have we had of her going to recording studios these past few weeks? Too many to count...

sethrb101

People really need to stop overreacting already over this (if it's even true). ASIB is still happening, and she's been seen going in and out of the studio more times than I can count. Why would this negate any of that? She's allowed to do multiple projects.

#Gaga2020

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

she's always worked on multiple projects at once, if anything this means she wants even more to be a popstar cus this will help promote her name

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gaga Lazuli

This is like a curse now. Why cant we have something music related like why do we have such bad luck as a fanbase. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Archived