đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Hosting an Award Show

lad-gaga

Featured Posts

lad-gaga

Would you guys be here for it, and if so which award show?

I personally would like it just for the fact of how many outfits we would get to see and possible performance. I would love to see her host the EMAs

Doncho

The humor of the hosts is usually very cringe in awards shows. But if I had to choose... the VMAs

Hi Its Nicole

OMG I would love that. The AMAs would be cool since she’s been going there a lot these past few years

Hello Gaga

lad-gaga
6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

The humor of the hosts is usually very cringe in awards shows. But if I had to choose... the VMAs

Yeah I agree about the cringy parts just remember when christina done the EMAs and all the outfit changes . It would be like her week in New York all in one night 

Doncho
Just now, lad-gaga said:

Yeah I agree about the cringy parts just remember when christina done the EMAs and all the outfit changes . It would be like her week in New York all in one night 

Well thats true. The outfits would be awesome! And its promo so :oops:

elijahfan

Artist is one job, host is another. It's just cheap and half-disguised self-promo shoved down people's throats for 2 hrs.

GypsyBabe

I would love for her to do this for the sole purpose that I would want to play a drinking game with how many times she would say “I’m Italian” throughout the show. 

⚯͛

lad-gaga
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

I would love for her to do this for the sole purpose that I would want to play a drinking game with how many times she would say “I’m Italian” throughout the show. 

we would all be steaming drunk haha

Hallonkola

Please no. Look at what happened to Katy when she hosted the VMAs. It was a huge cringefest

Killa

Gaga taking over and curating a whole show

Ive suggested that before. 

Though her last try for humor was with james corden and besides the ride the rest was a bit gringey.

I suggested her with bradley cooper for emas or vmas.

But the show is dead. ...

Doncho
48 minutes ago, lydians said:

Please no. Look at what happened to Katy when she hosted the VMAs. It was a huge cringefest

That was Katy being herself though :ladyhaha:

Chickens in Malibu

Unless it's SNL, no..

I mean let's face it, Gaga doesn't have a great sense of humor, neither do Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry etc... So it wouldn't work.

I could see Adele hosting, she's so funny. But she'll never do it because she's too big for it.

Archived