Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga LG6 lead single?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

If this song, provided no autotune is used for the verses and it showcases gaga's voice very well and performs with xcellent ICONIC choreo, were to be the lead single of LG6, would it smash hard? Would the fanbase go crazy? Will it flop?

Thoughts! (also thank god she is working with Gaga on the actual LG6)

RickMonster98

surprise%20no16646.gif

I don't dislike her, cause her style and music are original and out of the ordinary but I wouldn't listen to her. It sounds too messy to me and yes, imo it would flop. Worse than PI. I'll be okay with 1 max 2 songs on the album just for experimentation but nothing more sorry. :green:

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

thank god he is working with Gaga on the actual LG6

:triggered: She, she is :triggered: :triggered:

Anyway, no :awkney: . But I wish that there'll be some music similar to SOPHIE's sound :excited2: :tony:

Ew, David!

Frivolero
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

:triggered: She, she is :triggered: :triggered:

Anyway, no :awkney: . But I wish that there'll be some music similar to SOPHIE's sound :excited2: :tony:

omg wig all the gays gonna rip mEEE

MeloArtDramaPop

I mean i likethe song it’s just I dont think it suits gaga, it’s too CharliXCX

but you dont know Gaga loves to shock us with her creative choices and I havent been disappointed yet

MaryJaneHolland

We have to take in consideration all of the people working on this album. There's BloodPop, DJWS, Boys Nozie... and I don't see how a track that would sound like this would fit on an album by that kind of producers.

I still think that Sophie is just adding some of her elements and sounds on the already done tracks, kinda like BP did for Joanne.

The verses are nice but the chorus sucks.

If she came out with that song under the conditions you listed I think her fans would love it but I still can't see it catching on radio/general public. Maybe it's too light and fluffy, and needs a bit more darkness/edge?

Since you mentioned choreo, do people still do choreo in music videos?

FrankenWayne
1 hour ago, Frivolero said:

Si esta canción, siempre que no se use autotune para los versos y muestre muy bien la voz de gaga y se comporte con una coreografía ICONIC excelente, sería el single principal de LG6, ¿se aplastaría? ¿La base de fans se volvería loca? ¿Floreará?

Pensamientos! (también gracias a Dios ella está trabajando con Gaga en el LG6 real)

I feel it is too sweet for Gaga.

https://twitter.com/FrankenWayne_

FfFfFfFF

Born This Way is an ''Express yourself ripoff'' would be replaced by Immaterial is an ''Material Girl ripoff''. Madonna fans are already waiting.

OT: Gaga is very versatile and adaptable and Sophie's sound is unique. I'm sure these songs they collaborated will be good.

Silvestro Devacelli
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

We have to take in consideration all of the people working on this album. There's BloodPop, DJWS, Boys Nozie... and I don't see how a track that would sound like this would fit on an album by that kind of producers.

I still think that Sophie is just adding some of her elements and sounds on the already done tracks, kinda like BP did for Joanne.

SOPHIE said that if it comes out she is not just adding her elements i think that they are working on a song or two

Archived