💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Success of Gaga’s beauty line??

MeloArtDramaPop

Featured Posts

MeloArtDramaPop

So... there have been talks of Gaga’s rumored makeup line or beauty line. I dont really know the difference because I dont use make up and now thats the problem. Like we all know Gaga’s success is very fan based, thats why her albums always have good numbers first week and her perfume. However, our problem is that do you think that Gaga’s fanbase which is composed of mostly the gay community including me would buy her line?

i mean obviously a lot of gay people also still buy make up but a lot of us also dont, do you think this will affect the success of haus beauty? I mean if the gp is down with it then goood but in the instance that there isnt enough promotion and it didnt take off as planned.

Catnikko

I think it will depend solely on the amount of promo it's given

Actual patient

ryanripley

i have every faith it'll do well

it's just a shame to see fans whining because they assume this means she'll give up on music as if we're not about to be hit with 2 albums and a movie

this woman is literally the queen of multitasking

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gonzi

she definitely has biggest chances if it's more of a skincare line.

if it's makeup she has to come through with something innovative and creative that's, of course, good for the makeup world to hype it up. That market is way too cluttered right now and if she releases something underwhelming, it will definitely be a bad look.

MaryJaneHolland

They need to come up with something that will stand out and will attract people.

Also, Rihanna went on many promotions around the world for her line which most likely affected the success. I'm not sure how much Gaga would be down for that or able to.

GypsyBabe

Honestly, with the exception of Kylie’s brand which was sold independently online and in pop ups (not in makeup stores), people really don’t who sells the makeup when they buy it. Similarly, in a makeup store, a consumer is more apt to want to try something new and interesting over their usual brand. 

Rihanna’s line didn’t do well sinply because her name was behind it. The foundation colors sold themselves. People like me (super pale) and women who have very dark skin couldn’t find appropriate foundation to wear in any of the current brands. The makeup industry largely ignores women of color and Rihanna filled that void with some products tailored to that market. 

If Gaga has a couple items that are unique and become essential (Like Kat Von D’s tattoo liner), then it will be pretty successful. I also feel like if she incorporated face care since it is so popular right now then that could add to its success. 

Lets face it, while she does have to do promo, Gaga makes people curious and they are gonna want to check out her brand to see if its “crazy” or “weird”...Her name promotes itself. If I weren’t a fan, then I would still be hyped thinking “what the f*ck is her crazy makeup line going to look like”...

⚯͛

I personally don't think it will do all that well. But I will cheer, support, and defend it.

If she offers something unique that clicks with the general public, it may surprise me.

nikola

She needs to do something different to stand out... If she does something that's already done it will not be successful at all

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Seringai

Like Fame perfume, It should prioritize quality over her popularity. Massive marketing will be additional boost.

AshIey

I’m still in the camp that doesn’t believe this rumor is true.

If it is though I believe it would do well if it’s good quality and has great feedback from beauty gurus on Youtube. That’s how most people watch reviews and learn about new releases nowadays, although I prefer to read reviews online.

I don’t think it matters if people are fans of Gaga or not. I’m not that much of a Rihanna or Kylie Jenner fan but I’ve purchased some of their products before.

Archived