Featured Posts

TheSlash

I lost my imaginary friend :omg:

Spoiler

btw, I don't have Twitter :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, Jacob Marley said:

What’s misleading about it? Y’all keep thinking this is some hit job on her - heaven forbid something doesn’t praise her. 

But I can change the title if it’ll help you sleep better.

When everyone on twitter loses followers, the thread should be titled likewise. I just did not like your tone when you used the word 'fake' which you very conveniently removed now. No hard feelings, just sharing my opinion.

S0436

Interesting that you didn’t write that Taylor Swift, Rihanna and Bieber all lost 2 million too.  Considering they are musicians it would make sense to compare them on your list rather than putting politicians that inflate Gaga’s numbers.

You wouldn't have to mention being a Katy Stan and a gaga hater in your post if you weren't.

Ryusei

Honestly who cares. Fake followers shouldnt be there to begin with so it‘s good those are gone. Who fights over social media numbers anyways (rethorical question :trollga: )

Musery

mister max

They arent fake followers

They are locked accounts

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

SwissMonster

Guys, let’s face it. The real problem here is that Trump only had 400k Fake Accounts :laughga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Jacob Marley

Y’all where are you finding this 4 million loss for Katy. WaPo, Business Insider and Time are all stating just over 2 million as of this morning (updated thread post to reflect that). - Hopes Trump takes a dramatic nosedive -

You guys are being harsh

His point is that there is this narrative that Perry Twitter is made up of fake account. Twitter got rid of fake accounts allegedly. LG lost the same amount of followers. Thus they have a similar number of fake accounts. So this narrative that Katy has all these fake accounts and LG does t would have to stop. It wasn't a hard concept.

But some are saying these are LOCKED account so in that case he would be wrong. 

Archived