Now I can't unsee itย :interestinga:

Look at those clowns

GypsyBabe
Just now, RudzXinc said:

Now I can't unsee itย :interestinga:

I wish I didn't see it in the first place.ย :saladga:

โšฏอ›

RAMROD

That is such a thoughtful tattoo to put next to tattoo of her girlfriend portrait.ย :applause:

Swallow bird are a loyal creature, when it chooses a mate, they will nest with that chosen one til the bitter end. So it means loyalty. And it also means hope, because sailors always take swallow birds as sign that the land is near when they are sailing. :happy:

Meanwhile y'all are busy hating on him, he gives all the positive energy to Gaga, when will y'all? sksksk :giggle:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Jacob Marley

Iโ€™m Like A Bird the Re-Up

Featuring Nelly Furtadoย 

Second Single: CONFIRMED

weed

It's beautiful! and the tattoo of Gaga is really beautiful too, detailed and done proportionally well

SPARTACUS

I will never understand why people do this.ย  Yes I know you're in love and truly believe that there's no way you'll ever break up so you think you have nothing to lose, but... how are those matching anchor tattoos TayGa got holding up?

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

I've known too many people who regret getting their ex's name/whatever tattooed to not laugh at this childish thing he's done :ladyhaha: but to each their own, I guess he's rich enough to pay for potential tattoo removal.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:53 PM, GypsyBabe said:

Okay but why does his Gaga tattoo look like Madonna?ย 

pmbfClEEg

It really does! I think it's because in that photoshoot she had this fake gap in her front teeth, and Madonna has an actualย gap in her front teeth.

Archived