A Star Is Born
rumor

They're Playing With Us

Featured Posts

Peter Joanne K   Paws Up 607
Peter Joanne K

Hello, guys :trollga: I haven't made a thread in a while :oops: Get ready 'cuz it's gonna get messy :vegas:

So, Gaga posts IG pics with Nicola and Bobby and Inez was with them too. On the same day, ladygaga.com goes down. And so do all of interscope's sites. So my guess is that Interscope did this on purpose. They knew we would hop on the hype train right away when Gaga's site goes down. They they knew we'd realise other artists' sites are down too and they thought we'd go down off the hype train. So that happened. They Gaga's Twitter bio was empty and NOW there's a link to ladygaga.com in it....

My guess is that SOMETHING is coming REALLY SOON. I don't know what it is yet, but I know it is. Bookmark me. :ohwell:

xoxo, PeterJoanneK

• LMAO 2
may the rainbows in the holo bless you

Free My Mind   Paws Up 1,392
Free My Mind

Gaga's bio's been empty for weeks and the link is not in the bio, but in the URL part, where it has been for weeks

• Like 3

monster78619   Paws Up 8,366
monster78619
3 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

Hello, guys :trollga: I haven't made a thread in a while :oops: Get ready 'cuz it's gonna get messy :vegas:

So, Gaga posts IG pics with Nicola and Bobby and Inez was with them too. On the same day, ladygaga.com goes down. And so do all of interscope's sites. So my guess is that Interscope did this on purpose. They knew we would hop on the hype train right away when Gaga's site goes down. They they knew we'd realise other artists' sites are down too and they thought we'd go down off the hype train. So that happened. They Gaga's Twitter bio was empty and NOW there's a link to ladygaga.com in it....

My guess is that SOMETHING is coming REALLY SOON. I don't know what it is yet, but I know it is. Bookmark me. :ohwell:

xoxo, PeterJoanneK

I was ready to call you delusional until I read this part and checked her twitter bio to see it's true :wtfga:

LG6 IS INCOMING :nooo:

EDIT: oh rip, you guys^ coming to ruin the fun :selena:

@Peter Joanne K you're delusional :derpga:

Edited by monster78619
  • LMAO 6
Feel free to send me money btw

Peter Joanne K   Paws Up 607
Peter Joanne K
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

Gaga's bio's been empty for weeks and the link is not in the bio, but in the URL part, where it has been for weeks

1 minute ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

The link for the website is part of the bio and has always been there tho :oprah:

M E S S :toofunny:

• LMAO 1
may the rainbows in the holo bless you

Craig Barnes   Paws Up 8,454
Craig Barnes

I guess creating rumours are the new thing now ūüĎÄ

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
Guess who's back back back back back again

Paulchieffo   Paws Up 369
Paulchieffo

There's no way they would intentionally shut down several artists websites just for a Gaga announcement. Interscope has had many problems with their artists sites before. As far as the bio I'm pretty sure it's been like that but idk.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

¬†mister max   Paws Up 14,232
mister max

I mean it was pretty obvious the site was down just because of a fault from the server

And I saw the bio thing on twitter, dont blame me :selena:

River   Paws Up 18,839
River

Do you also have this countdown? it says 5 days 12 hours 35 minutes

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

PerfectIllusion   Paws Up 6,156
PerfectIllusion
10 minutes ago, River said:

Do you also have this countdown? it says 5 days 12 hours 35 minutes

No... not really.. :oprah: 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1