💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving MILK studios (7/11)

mister max

Featured Posts

Wait... just now?? How long was she there for??

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
2 minutes ago, Miky said:

Nearly a whole day, I think 15-16 hours

Edit: Admin says the pics of her leaving the studio are for yesterday

ChromaticaPunk
7 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Get ready!

O M G i'm having a breakdown

mister max
1 minute ago, Miky said:

No this was yesterday :laughga: nobody posted it yet 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Helxig
9 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Get ready!

To the very right of this photo is the white fence in those photos...

ph_10.jpg

And you can see the exact place they took these pics outside in this photo...

ph_02.jpg

Aw they took a break on the roof of the studio after shooting to check out the sunset.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Z
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

O M G i'm having a breakdown

Gaga posted the same pic, with the caption "Bad kids" :cryga:

Hurem
23 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

GGD posted " :)"  on Twitter... LG6 is coming. :giveup:

Lol, they know nothing.

GagaMegaFan
28 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

You may think that it sounds very naive, but stop acting like if GGD knew nothing, of course they do. It's literally obvious that Gaga's team tells GGD when something is coming, so that they can hype and connect us before we crash the internet with the news. They post a tweet like this everytime an album/lead single gets announced guys, and never in other circumstances. 

OT: She's gorgeous and looks sooo happy!! :cryga: I LIVE for this half TFM-half Joanne look:sara:

I know this sounds crazy but it's true guys.

ew

Chris Evans
28 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

You may think that it sounds very naive, but stop acting like if GGD knew nothing, of course they do. It's literally obvious that Gaga's team tells GGD when something is coming, so that they can hype and connect us before we crash the internet with the news. They post a tweet like this everytime an album/lead single gets announced guys, and never in other circumstances. 

OT: She's gorgeous and looks sooo happy!! :cryga: I LIVE for this half TFM-half Joanne look:sara:

they know nothing they always do this hours after they think much like the rest of us that something is dropping soon and they've been wrong more than once where they had to backtrack

The Z
22 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

they know nothing they always do this hours after they think much like the rest of us that something is dropping soon and they've been wrong more than once where they had to backtrack

Naturally, they are not insiders, and they don't know anything when Gaga's in the studio etc., but I'm pretty sure that Gaga's team inform them before anything big gets announced :)

Remember the "LG5 is near" tweet a few days before Perfect Illusion was announced, barely a few fans expected Gaga to announce her single in August since she looks VERY unhealthy and sad in July, and we had no sign of any imminent come-back. Most of us were even expecting the album to be released in 2017, even if Gaga said in January that the album was coming in 2016. This year in January, her whole team posted #2k18RadioIsOurs. 

ChromaticaPunk

Just to remind everyone, this period is also exciting since we know nothing about what's coming but will all be familiar with it in the future 🤔

xoxo Craig
25 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I know this sounds crazy but it's true guys.

Is it true? How do you know this?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Naturally, they are not insiders, and they don't know anything when Gaga's in the studio etc., but I'm pretty sure that Gaga's team inform them before anything big gets announced :)

Remember the "LG5 is near" tweet a few days before Perfect Illusion was announced, barely a few fans expected Gaga to announce her single in August since she looks VERY unhealthy and sad in July, and we had no sign of any imminent come-back. Most of us were even expecting the album to be released in 2017, even if Gaga said in January that the album was coming in 2016. This year in January, her whole team posted #2k18RadioIsOurs. 

I believe nothing until Gaga says something, that way we know for sure 

End Racism Now

Archived