💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Gaga" is coming.

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

I had a theory. Perhaps Joanne is Lady Gagas way to give us something simpler and now that everybody is used to her being somewhat "simple". She is now going to go full blown "Gaga" (Avante Garde/Shock Art).

This is evident with her rejoining with Nicola Formichetti who is one of the people who is responsible for most of her iconic looks from The Fame Monster to the Born This Way era. She joins with "unique" and mostly "dance music producers" such as Boys Noize, Sophie, DJWS, Bloodpop (and also rumors are RedOne)

I think she is coming back in full force. And will blow away everyone once more. :sara: 

Is LG6 the resurgence of our GAGA? We shall wait and see. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Schizophonic

they kind of said that in the joanne era.

they went bigger and bigger from era zu era so it was almost impossible to get even bigger for joanne so they had to cut back to go bigger at another time in her carreer.

kaelergrey
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I think Gaga likes going from one extreme to another :excited2:

I wish LG6 is the most extreme. Like catchy songs and visuals for days :excited2:

kaelergrey
5 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

You mean "GaGa" :pray:

I mean GAG ha. Like I wanna be Gagged by LG6. OMG! :excited2:

ltlmnstr

The Super Bowl is the biggest she'd ever go...unless she performs at an Olympic opening ceremony...we've gotten a taste of something like that before...but like she was at the piano...

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, ltlmnstr said:

The Super Bowl is the biggest she'd ever go...unless she performs at an Olympic opening ceremony...we've gotten a taste of something like that before...but like she was at the piano...

i think its not about the bigger stage/audience its about the bigger sound and style.

we had her literally flying in a dress and in 6 outfits and 5 wigs a day. hats to big for doors and hair heavier than herself. how much bigger could she go? she had to cut back to go big again.

Virgin Ryan
49 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

they kind of said that in the joanne era.

they went bigger and bigger from era zu era so it was almost impossible to get even bigger for joanne so they had to cut back to go bigger at another time in her carreer.

Off topic aber bist du Deutsche? :oops:

Schizophonic
3 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Off topic aber bist du Deutsche? :oops:

ops! ja, ich bin deutscher 😉

#offtopic

Virgin Ryan
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

ops! ja, ich bin deutscher 😉

#offtopic

:v:

:poot:

Pharamon
28 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

OR WORLD CUP

MeloArtDramaPop

yup now everyone's like lady gaga has gone vanilla, it's the perfect time to have her comeback. But her comeback really needs to be extra and never been done before or imo it will most likely be just forgotten.

Archived