Babel

Are you here for it?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Babel

The confirmed producers for LG6 seem to have something in common: heavy industrial electronic sounds, just like her latest tour interludes.

Do you think Gaga has been teasing LG6 sound since Coachella?

Are you here for it?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

As long as I can sing along to it and it's not just clanging pots and pans and underwater fart noises

5b1066995a273_Sintitulo-6.jpg.1326664aef

TheSlash

I hope so :diane:. It would be an interesting and at least for me welcomed change to the trash being on the radio right now :tony:

Spoiler

And the fact Gaga would be the first huge artist to do it and make it trendingĀ :firega:Ā :giveup:Ā I'm bald right now :messga:Ā :vegas:

Ā 

Ew, David!

GypsyBabe

Here for it?!Ā I would die for it.Ā 

pm9CcLaXg

Ā 

āšÆĶ›

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

As long as I can sing along to it and it's not just clanging pots and pans and underwater fart noises

Also this though. I donā€™t want it to sound like the VelociraptorĀ chasing the kids through the kitchen in Jurassic Park.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Thomas P

I probably would pass out.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

As long as it's melodious and not like Sophie's own music. I appreciate Sophie for what her music is but it's not something I want for Gaga. Even Sophie'sĀ XCX work isn't my tea. It's just noise for the sake of being differentĀ with no strong melody. (imo). I know she's a critics darling but I just want something different for LG6. I wouldn't mind that sound for more tour interludes and little snippets and what not but not for an entire album honestly.Ā 

iCpro

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Spoiler

and if you donā€™t understand, I say it again

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESĀ 

Spoiler

:poot:

Ā 

Ā 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Helxig

I'd be 100% here for it. Bring it on.

Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Raccoon
10 minutes ago, dit said:

As long as it's melodious and not like Sophie's own music. I appreciate Sophie for what her music is but it's not something I want for Gaga. Even Sophie'sĀ XCX work isn't my tea. It's just noise for the sake of being differentĀ with no strong melody. (imo). I know she's a critics darling but I just want something different for LG6. I wouldn't mind that sound for more tour interludes and little snippets and what not but not for an entire album honestly.Ā 

Gaga + Bloodpop comes with the melody and BOOM, greatness is created :nooo:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

RAMROD

Surprised to see plentyĀ of "Yes" vote :diane:

I THOUGHT y'all hate Teeth so much :giggle:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Robo Ga

I would be totally into this. Ā Gimme some hardcore sh*T

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

RadioIsOurs
51 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Basically not Perfect IllusionĀ :vegas:

Archived