💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could switch lives with a celebrity.. who would it be?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

If God (if he or she exists) gave you the chance to pick a celebrity and you become them basically, body and soul, but you'll keep your brain and who you are inside.

Who would you choose to become? You have to factor in the good and the bad, like situation, fame pressure, age, wealth, physical appearance (and who your partner is lmao)...

For me, I'd say Beyoncé (if I had to become a girl). But first order of business would be to divorce bitch ass Jay Z :poot:

River

Michael Lucas :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Helxig

Someone really hot so I could send nudes to myself for later hahahaha

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Computer

Maybe Hailey Baldwin. 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Helxig

I'm trying to think of who I would swap with but just realised something...

They also live inside my body for a day with no explanation of what is going on! :udidnt:  

I was going to say I'd trade with Trump, but imagine how much he could **** up my life in those 24 hours!

I think I'd swap with Melanie Martinez...

Because:

1. It's her off season so she'd likely have no meetings and just be alone at home, so I wouldn't have to pretend to be her.

2. She's like a c grade celeb so wouldn't be too famous to step outside.

3. I could get the real tea on the Timothy situation for once and for all.

4. I could listen to/watch all her her unfinished and unreleased content and email it back to myself for when I'm home.

5. She seems like she would be cool with inhabiting a stranger's body for a day. She's into that spiritual-fantasy type stuff. I'd just leave her some weed, snacks, and a letter explaining that we're swapped bodies for a day and to be nice to my body :laughga: 

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I'm trying to think of who I would swap with but just realised something...

They also live inside my body for a day with no explanation of what is going on! :udidnt:  

I was going to say I'd trade with Trump, but imagine how much he could **** up my life in those 24 hours!

I think I'd swap with Melanie Martinez...

Because:

1. It's her off season so she'd likely have no meetings and just be alone at home, so I wouldn't have to pretend to be her.

2. She's like a c grade celeb so wouldn't be too famous to step outside.

3. I could get the real tea on the Timothy situation for once and for all.

4. I could listen to/watch all her her unfinished and unreleased content and email it back to myself for when I'm home.

5. She seems like she would be cool with inhabiting a stranger's body for a day. She's into that spiritual-fantasy type stuff. I'd just leave her some weed, snacks, and a letter explaining that we're swapped bodies for a day and to be nice to my body :laughga: 

I would bankrupt myself, sell all my property, withdraw all money from my account, rent a place on the mexican border and then switch with trump lmao

Once I'm him, I'd rescind all his executive orders and side with dems. But I definitely wouldn't want to be him for long. I'd feel disgusted in that body.

Helxig

Omg I totally thought this was only for a day... this changes things.

10 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I would bankrupt myself, sell all my property, withdraw all money from my account, rent a place on the mexican border and then switch with trump lmao

Once I'm him, I'd rescind all his executive orders and side with dems. But I definitely wouldn't want to be him for long. I'd feel disgusted in that body.

I'd consider doing something like this too.

But it'd also be the greatest sacrifice.

You'd have to leave your whole life behind, your body, your family, friends. You as a person would essentially die. You'd have to live with the guilt of knowing your family and friends would never see you again. Either you would die, or they would have to watch you go mentally insane and rambling about being Donald Trump...

PlastiscGuy

I'd obviously choose Gaga :sara: I'd find my way to form a friendship/other-kind-of-relationship with my other self, email me all her unreleased stuff, play with Asia and Koji, hug Cynthia and Natali, make some Italian food :derpga: and why not... :ohwell: bang Christian while I'm there :oops::what::cryga:

PG.

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'd obviously choose Gaga :sara: I'd find my way to form a friendship/other-kind-of-relationship with my other self, email me all her unreleased stuff, play with Asia and Koji, hug Cynthia and Natali, make some Italian food :derpga: and why not... :ohwell: bang Christian while I'm there :oops::what::cryga:

You know what would it be cool? :poot: running to the studio and record a studio version of every single unreleased songs we've all wanted to hear for years and then leak them before the day is over :poot: 

PG.

Chickens in Malibu
58 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

banging christian ew..

I'd probably be superficial and date some hot model while i'm there...

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

banging christian ew..

I'd probably be superficial and date some hot model while i'm there...

:cryga: 

PG.

Archived