💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Formichetti: “The Haus is back”

Petrichor

Featured Posts

shabody
3 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Uhm I have no idea who this is:nooo:  But her whole look?!?!?!?!?! OMG IT'S AMAZING :nooo:

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO OLD

Back in the days Nicola was THE stylist of the Haus, he gave us all the TFM and BTW looks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
3 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Uhm I have no idea who this is:nooo:  But her whole look?!?!?!?!?! OMG IT'S AMAZING :nooo:

It doesn’t surprise me that someone who stans Joanne doesn’t know who was part of gagas team when she was at her PEAK :selena:

RabbitHeart

I'm almost ready to delude myself into thinking Ariana pushed the release date of her 2nd single up to this Friday bc she got wind of Gaga releasing something next Friday

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

It doesn’t surprise me that someone who stans Joanne doesn’t know who was part of gagas team when she was at her PEAK :selena:

I wasn't a stan back then :ohwell:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
24 minutes ago, shabody said:

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO OLD

Back in the days Nicola was THE stylist of the Haus, he gave us all the TFM and BTW looks

So he did Brendon's job? I originally thought this was the founder of Nicopanda :selena:

End Racism Now

highlikegaga
54 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

I'm almost ready to delude myself into thinking Ariana pushed the release date of her 2nd single up to this Friday bc she got wind of Gaga releasing something next Friday

omg now that you mentioned it...there is really something HUGE coming up next friday. gaga related or not, Ari's been obsessed with releasing on the 20th and to change that she must feel that she's going to be overshadowed.

janetjackson
13 hours ago, hoeslay said:

og haus back together. friends hanging out. all this is. is friends. hanging. out. it's not that deep.

Say that to yourself. I know it's easier to lower your expectations to avoid potential disappointment. 

Luxe Ford

Nicopanda × Gaga:

Two exploding stars creating a hypernova to dominate the universe.

Again.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford
4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

So he did Brendon's job? I originally thought this was the founder of Nicopanda :selena:

Brandon was Nicola's assistant...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

tezbear91

Glad they are back working together. He did some iconic fashion back in the day. This new era is gonna be killer.

battle for your life.

5 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yup Brandon was his assistant :happy: He did indeed make Nicopanda too. He was also the artistic director of both Diesel and Mugler at points so he good credentials. 😮 

He was such an amazing stylist for Gaga though and together they served looks after looks :giveup: 

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Bear said:

Yup Brandon was his assistant :happy: He did indeed make Nicopanda too. He was also the artistic director of both Diesel and Mugler at points so he good credentials. 😮 

He was such an amazing stylist for Gaga though and together they served looks after looks :giveup: 

Thanks for letting me know :happy:

End Racism Now

BlingNotTheMusic

I feel like Nicola tweeting “Get ready” is TOO much of a tease for it not to be something! I don’t like that she gives us **** for thinking everything is cryptic when her creative team and producers all tweet out stuff that is clearly hype. 

Nb4 nothing happens until next month when ASIB single is released 😓 I really need new dance pop music from Gaga. I miss dancing to her at the club or driving around with friends. 

Archived