ryanliarripley   Paws Up 73,625
ryanliarripley

good

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Coop   Paws Up 13,371
Coop

tenor.gif

• LMAO 4
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.

ARTPOP2   Paws Up 1,547
ARTPOP2
20 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Africa is the GP

America is ARTPOP

bald.jpeg

my wig is yours. 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

iAstroLeo   Paws Up 6,403
iAstroLeo

If only Trump had built a wall at the Atlantic ocean border :cryga: 

Economy   Paws Up 8,610
Economy

Its funny. These dust particles that often come from sahara desert are now known to be vital to keep Amazon Forrest soil with enough minerals to feed life there properly... That water run-off with some nutrients in it runs off to the Amazon River which once in the ocean feeds the highest concentration of plankton on the planet which provides a huge share of Earth's oxygen supply in that area alone

So without Sahara and these dust clouds the world's oxygen supply would be insufficient :duck:

jesse_batista

Ziggy   Paws Up 2,918
Ziggy
29 minutes ago, Economy said:

Its funny. These dust particles that often come from sahara desert are now known to be vital to keep Amazon Forrest soil with enough minerals to feed life there properly... That water run-off with some nutrients in it runs off to the Amazon River which once in the ocean feeds the highest concentration of plankton on the planet which provides a huge share of Earth's oxygen supply in that area alone

So without Sahara and these dust clouds the world's oxygen supply would be insufficient :duck:

So...yay desertification is still happening?

Economy   Paws Up 8,610
Economy
Just now, Ziggy said:

So...yay desertification is still happening?

I mean... It may be critical to Earth's oxygen supply by helping to feed Amazon forest and then in turn plankton from Amazon run off but it doesn't mean the Sahara desert getting any bigger will be beneficial

jesse_batista

ALGAYDO   Paws Up 7,056
ALGAYDO

Yaaaassss Africa, queen of deserts, end us Americans :worship2:

Edited by ALGAYDO
Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ziggy   Paws Up 2,918
Ziggy
9 hours ago, Economy said:

I mean... It may be critical to Earth's oxygen supply by helping to feed Amazon forest and then in turn plankton from Amazon run off but it doesn't mean the Sahara desert getting any bigger will be beneficial

I know, it was a joke lol no one wants the only arable land available being compromised

• Like 1

Woolfsmck   Paws Up 737
Woolfsmck
On 7/13/2018 at 5:20 AM, Economy said:

Every 25k years Earth's orbit + axis wiggle change the monsoon pattern from Central Africa to North Africa ( sahara desert) ..

This changes the region to a rain forest

Deep core silt samples in the mid atlantic sea bed clearly show a pattern of setiment particles that shift from dry mineral to organic pretty consistently... 

The north African dust is has and will be a normal event until the sun or earth alters it's course.

Edited by Woolfsmck
like a cat in a sil, I watch life, moving&still, proceed across my face, I leave no trace.My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy   Paws Up 8,610
Economy
On 7/14/2018 at 12:43 PM, Woolfsmck said:

Every 25k years Earth's orbit + axis wiggle change the monsoon pattern from Central Africa to North Africa ( sahara desert) ..

This changes the region to a rain forest

Deep core silt samples in the mid atlantic sea bed clearly show a pattern of setiment particles that shift from dry mineral to organic pretty consistently... 

The north African dust is has and will be a normal event until the sun or earth alters it's course.

Does water somehow change the sand back to soil tho :oprah:

jesse_batista

Woolfsmck   Paws Up 737
Woolfsmck
10 hours ago, Economy said:

Does water somehow change the sand back to soil tho :oprah:

Sand dunes only make up a part of the soil.. absence of water and organic life causes the silica to separate and accumula in dunes...the saharah region goes thru a climate reversal every 25k years...mid Atlantic deep sea bed core samples clearly show this pattern.. the dust settles on the ocean surface and eventually coats the sea bed creating yearly layers on layers thruout the mid Atlantic.

Edited by Woolfsmck
like a cat in a sil, I watch life, moving&still, proceed across my face, I leave no trace.My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true