💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love Me Harder might be inspired by DWUW

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

DISCLAIMER: Please do not assume that I am accusing anyone of copying anyone else. I love both Ariana Grande and The Weeknd.

So I listened to this amazing 2014 bop Love Me Harder again recently and I realized that it might be inspired by DWUW.

Listen to it:

And now listen to DWUW:

-

The similarities that I hear:

The way that the collabs between the two singers are done the same. (Main singer first verse. singer being collabed with on the second verse; both on choruses after the first one.)

The overall beat is very similar.

The bridge is done in a similar style with a similar build up to the last chorus.

-

Thoughts?

he/him/his

Mirrion Rizzons

reach

on another note, the chorus of NTLTC sounds like madonna's frozen:vegas:

weed
10 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

reach

on another note, the chorus of NTLTC sounds like madonna's frozen:vegas:

Maybe Ariana was saying thanks...for not suing me? :wtfga:

Smother Em Eh

Don’t really hear it, quite the reach :koons:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Monsterish

I just want to say that DWUW is truly that fcking excelent electro-R&B masterpiece bop:legend:

Woohoo

Thumping bass :koons:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Taide

True. I mean you can't deny it that DWUW's beat inspired many songs such as Love Me Harder, Style and that one nicki Jonas song that I can't remember.

gagzus

it's all inspired by 80s disco and r&b beats that's all, same goes for taylor's Style. 

Gohan
5 minutes ago, Taide said:

True. I mean you can't deny it that DWUW's beat inspired many songs such as Love Me Harder, Style and that one nicki Jonas song that I can't remember.

Nick Jonas? Jealous.

OP, this has been known for ages and the 10 years old Ariana stans on this thread can SEETHE :poot: a lot of songs from 2014 are heavily inspired by DWUW. It charted very well, I don't see the problem with following trends :shrug:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived