Jump to content
A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
question

ARTPOP's little sister. .

Featured Posts

RoughLove   Paws Up 455
RoughLove

What if 1+1+1=3?

The ARTPOP announcement was on 11/07, today is 11/7..

LG6 is ARTPOPs little sister, do they have the same birthday to?..

Today's look screams FIRE!..

How would you react if she announce LG6 today?

 

  • Like 1
I hope you find yourself before I find somebody else to be my lover

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker   Paws Up 4,934
CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, RoughLove said:

How would you react if she announce LG6 today?

30 minutes of incomprehensible screaming followed by quietly waiting 5 months till it actually drops :firega:

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MannyMonroe18   Paws Up 2,058
MannyMonroe18

All of Gaga’s albums are related. The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born this Way are the brothers; ARTPOP, Joanne, and LG6 are sisters. 

OT: I would die, resurrect, and die again. Then resurrect to listen to LG6. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pacify Him   Paws Up 6,875
Pacify Him

It's probably going to be half ARTPOP and half whatever country/folk/ballad/jazz

I’m getting on your nerves

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel   Paws Up 6,657
Miel
26 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

All of Gaga’s albums are related. The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born this Way are the brothers; ARTPOP, Joanne, and LG6 are sisters. 

OT: I would die, resurrect, and die again. Then resurrect to listen to LG6. 

Yeah. I still remember people freaking out when Gaga mentioned something about LG4 being "The Fame Monster's little sister" because she tweeted something like "Happy Birthday TFM! ur little sister is on her way ;-)". Same narrative as when DJWS said that with ARTPOP.

People really latch.

3 points in and ready for more

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster4life231   Paws Up 1,486
monster4life231
28 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

ARTPOP, Joanne, and LG6 are sisters. 

But how are they sisters. :oprah:

And also, is Cheek to Cheek the crazy aunt that people pretends doesn't exist?

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Madonna   Paws Up 2,435
Blue Madonna
39 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

What if 1+1+1=3?

giphy.gif

  • LMAO 5
Proud member of Fall Out Boy's cult following

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaGaSwift   Paws Up 3,981
GaGaSwift
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Yeah. I still remember people freaking out when Gaga mentioned something about LG4 being "The Fame Monster's little sister" because she tweeted something like "Happy Birthday TFM! ur little sister is on her way ;-)". Same narrative as when DJWS said that with ARTPOP.

People really latch.

I think the tweet was like "Happy Birthday TFM Your little sister is in my uterus she says hello in glowsticks" 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Snow White is my main

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel   Paws Up 6,657
Miel
2 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

I think the tweet was like "Happy Birthday TFM Your little sister is in my uterus she says hello in glowsticks" 

Ugh our little raver baby ARTPOP.

  • Like 1
3 points in and ready for more

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×