💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Do you still listen to t.A.T.u.?

Featured Posts

Do you still listen to t.A.T.u.?
They were so popular back then.
I still listen to their hits and some other songs of them.

... and Fernando's iconic remix. 😉 

But I don't like Julia and Lena that much.
Remember what Julia said once:

When asked during a recent TV appearance if she would “condemn” her son if he was gay, Yulia Volkova, former member of the Russian girl band t.A.T.u, shocked fans by saying that “yes,” she absolutely would.

“A man must be a man,” she told the host of the Ukrainian TV show “Lie Detector,” as the audience cheered. Volkova added that God created man for the sake of “procreation.”

The singer also appears to have said that a man has “no right to be a *******.” The slur was beeped out of video.

However, Volkova — who became famous for openly kissing her bandmate Lena Katina on stage — said that she’d be OK with it if her daughter was a lesbian.

“It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing,” she said on the show, according to The Independent.

StarlightSeiya

COSMOS(Outer Space) is their underrated bop :bon:

Bone Apple Tea bebe

dubstep111

Omg yes! Not everyday but their music will never get old for me I am a super fan! I was obsessed when they came out I would just wait in front of the tv for the all the things she said video to come on. I have faith they will get back together and serve again 🤙

nerdfacekillah
27 minutes ago, ComeToDaddy said:

A man must be a man,” she told the host of the Ukrainian TV show “Lie Detector,” as the audience cheered. Volkova added that God created man for the sake of “procreation.”

The singer also appears to have said that a man has “no right to be a *******.” The slur was beeped out of video.

However, Volkova — who became famous for openly kissing her bandmate Lena Katina on stage — said that she’d be OK with it if her daughter was a lesbian.

“It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing,” she said on the show, according to The Independent.

if this true, she is canceled. i mean at their time a lot members of lgbt community liked them. you can be a man and be in a relationship with whoever you like. i hate this stupid masculinist idea.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

ObezyankaNol

YASSSSSSSS I love them :giveup:

Obezyanka Nol is my favorite song of them.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

RAMROD

I do. I have their English and Russian albums stored in my harddrive + their Eurovision song

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Yep, I actually listened to Show me Love and All the things she said at the gym last week. 

mvstraw

Yas! I literally listen to Fernando's remix of All The Things She Said almost everyday, it's so good :giveup: And also Nas Ne Dagoniat sometimes:firega:

elijahfan

Still my favorite girl band, been a fan for 15 years or so. Too bad their solo work is really underwhelming, to say the least... And yay, Julia has always been a bit problematic.

Archived