💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SOPHIE...

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
9 hours ago, Kimmo said:

First of all, I thought he was a guy ok so don’t need to tell me what or what not to do because you have no right to tell people what to do, the entitlement you have. Lol 

second of all I am expanding my tastes, and this sounds wasn’t my taste :ladyhaha:

Just because you’re enjoying it doesn’t mean we all enjoy it buddy and none of those songs did anything for me 

You’ve been told she’s  a she so there is no ****ing reason why you should carry on misgendering  and being transphobic towards her :awkney: absolutely disgusting :awkney:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

My life changed when i heard 

Lemonade lelelemonade

Bbipp

And then like we never said goodbye!!!ujkdevkykhtghjgcxsss :air: i got put of the matrix

She uses a synthethiser that has no pre sets. It seems lazy but the sounds are created from scratch. 

Its like you have a sin wave and then she plays god and creates interesting sounds completely fitted for the song

So its like pop  couture :giveup:

Ofc thats a bunch of crap lol. Thats not that revolutionary

Kimmo
2 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

You’ve been told she’s  a she so there is no ****ing reason why you should carry on misgendering  and being transphobic towards her :awkney: absolutely disgusting :awkney:

Do you know me personally to know exactly my intentions? And to top it off to curse me out and call me disgusting? 

Carry on... you’re trying to make people understand your point by throwing attacks? Very mature 

youre so fixated on the idea that people are transphobic and what not 

On 7/9/2018 at 5:23 AM, GhettoFabulous said:

:saladga:JESUS why are gays so transphobic  :madge: 

This is from a few days ago where you’re complaining to someone else that had already apologized. If you would resonate for a second you would read where Some of us made a mistake and I refused to edit anything because some others can learn from the same mistake I did. 

If you’re so self conscious and think everyone is out to get you then you shouldn’t be on the internet buddy 

Hottie Detector

GhettoFabulous
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Do you know me personally to know exactly my intentions? And to top it off to curse me out and call me disgusting? 

Carry on... you’re trying to make people understand your point by throwing attacks? Very mature 

youre so fixated on the idea that people are transphobic and what not 

This is from a few days ago where you’re complaining to someone else that had already apologized. If you would resonate for a second you would read where Some of us made a mistake and I refused to edit anything because some others can learn from the same mistake I did. 

If you’re so self conscious and think everyone is out to get you then you shouldn’t be on the internet buddy 

:awkney: Jesus OK LETS GO...

- It’s not the first time we corrected you and you STILL continued to misgender her that’s what I SEE since you didn’t edit anything and what not soooo....I didn’t say YOU’RE disgusting I don’t too much know you to do that I said you continuing to misgender her was 

- I was just generalizing from that post you brought up but like did you seriously go and dig up **** I said like a week ago? Seriously?

Also where and how the **** am I acting like everyone’s out to get me? :awkney:

Shes a she ok? The OP used she etc. she’s a she now you know I’m glad you’re admitting to your mistake and i guess I’m sorry too for coming off the way I did I just saw a lot of people in this thread and other threads continue to misgender her even after they we’re corrected 

Kimmo
15 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

i guess I’m sorry too for coming off the way I did I just saw a lot of people in this thread and other threads continue to misgender her even after they we’re corrected 

... oh but wait the only one around here that can apologize and be taken serious seems to be you wow the double standards you have. 

I’ll dig through anything if I want to, even if it’s a year old because you seem to have a problem trying to correct everyone when “we have already apologized” but go on since you’re the only perfect user around here that has yet to commit a mistake 💅🏼 ps you’re going off topic buddy! 

OT: I still can’t get into Sophie music :bon:

Hottie Detector

RainingOnMe
On 7/11/2018 at 7:49 AM, Kimmo said:

You are so right, his music is just so empty and shallow, I can’t understand this new generation of music anymore. I’m sorry but this is lazy music, can you work out to that music? No , is it listenable? No! Even BIM sounds messy. I’m my opinion I do not like any music from Sophie so far 

First of all, HER*. What is it with the transphobia on this site? Yuck.

Second, her work has the most creativity, vision, and energy than anything Gaga has ever released. You say that her work is "lazy" JUST because you find it unappealing at first.  

Third, "is it listenable? No!" :rip: No comment. 

RainingOnMe
5 hours ago, Akiki said:

"Like...you know... Whatever"

Hated her response and her music is just okey

How many times do we have to discuss this? 

1. It was 2 AM and she was leaving a set she played at so she was tired.

2. She knows about all of Gaga's scrapped collaborations. She didn't want to get excited for something that has a chance of not happening.  She still answered the question honestly because she wouldn't sit there and lie to the fans face. :rip:

3. A lot of her own work with other artists most of the time does not get released for her own label's reasons. Another reason why she didn't want to get excited. 

14 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:awkney: Jesus OK LETS GO...

- It’s not the first time we corrected you and you STILL continued to misgender her that’s what I SEE since you didn’t edit anything and what not soooo....I didn’t say YOU’RE disgusting I don’t too much know you to do that I said you continuing to misgender her was 

- I was just generalizing from that post you brought up but like did you seriously go and dig up **** I said like a week ago? Seriously?

Also where and how the **** am I acting like everyone’s out to get me? :awkney:

Shes a she ok? The OP used she etc. she’s a she now you know I’m glad you’re admitting to your mistake and i guess I’m sorry too for coming off the way I did I just saw a lot of people in this thread and other threads continue to misgender her even after they we’re corrected 

Thank you... the amount of transphobia I've seen in the past week JUST in the Sophie threads is so disgusting.

RainingOnMe
17 hours ago, Killa said:

My life changed when i heard 

Lemonade lelelemonade

Bbipp

And then like we never said goodbye!!!ujkdevkykhtghjgcxsss :air: i got put of the matrix

She uses a synthethiser that has no pre sets. It seems lazy but the sounds are created from scratch. 

Its like you have a sin wave and then she plays god and creates interesting sounds completely fitted for the song

So its like pop  couture :giveup:

Exactly. She makes everything from nothing. And people dare to call her work "lazy" just because it doesn't appeal to their basic and boring taste.

Fusel

remember when this fanbase appreciated innovative artists pushing the boundaries? when did all these fans leave? :messga:

xoxo Craig
51 minutes ago, Fusel said:

remember when this fanbase appreciated innovative artists pushing the boundaries? when did all these fans leave? :messga:

I appreciate artists that do that, but Sophie isn't doing that with the mess she creates :messga:

End Racism Now

Mitch XCX
On 7/11/2018 at 12:48 PM, Craig Barnes said:

That interlude was FIRE!!! :tony:

how can you say sophies music sounds like a bunch of noises going nowhere but like the rhino interlude song which literally is a bunch of noises that goes nowhere ....

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Stefani Kinney said:

how can you say sophies music sounds like a bunch of noises going nowhere but like the rhino interlude song which literally is a bunch of noises that goes nowhere ....

The interlude actually pops, Sophie's music is inaudible 

End Racism Now

Mitch XCX
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

The interlude actually pops, Sophie's music is inaudible 

have you actually listened to her music ..... vyzee, bipp, and basically all of PRODUCT are that interlude

Archived