💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SOPHIE...

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Spock said:

Lol Charli’s mixtapes and recent output have been praised by everyone from Pitchfork to the New York Times, citing the production of the songs making her one of a kind. And this includes SOPHIE. YOU may not think Charli’s music sounds good, but everyone else does, and deems it the future. Not only for the sound itself, but for the way she sets up collaborations and how she releases her material. So take several seats. 

Gaga wanted groundbreaking electronic music mixed with art and message, which is exactly what the PC Music collective is. So you should read up before dragging artists you don’t even understand instead of following the bandwagon to get those likes. And I never said ARTPOP wasn’t good. 

Maybe this is Gaga staying true to who she is, how do you know? Joanne was true to who she was at that moment in time. Same for ARTPOP. And a return to dance pop and SOPHIE is her staying true to 2018 Gaga and how she wants to be  

Music wise this is the most exciting thing Gaga has done in YEARS. So keep quoting me all you want, but you’re opinion will never change that

Just because something is critically acclaimed doesn't mean everyone likes it. Take several seats

I don't understand how people can listen to that mess, but your taste is your taste. You do you sis

End Racism Now

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iowa cyrus
12 minutes ago, Spock said:

Lol Charli’s mixtapes and recent output have been praised by everyone from Pitchfork to the New York Times, citing the production of the songs making her one of a kind. And this includes SOPHIE. YOU may not think Charli’s music sounds good, but everyone else does, and deems it the future. Not only for the sound itself, but for the way she sets up collaborations and how she releases her material. So take several seats. 

Gaga wanted groundbreaking electronic music mixed with art and message, which is exactly what the PC Music collective is. So you should read up before dragging artists you don’t even understand instead of following the bandwagon to get those likes. And I never said ARTPOP wasn’t good. 

Maybe this is Gaga staying true to who she is, how do you know? Joanne was true to who she was at that moment in time. Same for ARTPOP. And a return to dance pop and SOPHIE is her staying true to 2018 Gaga and how she wants to be  

Music wise this is the most exciting thing Gaga has done in YEARS. So keep quoting me all you want, but you’re opinion will never change that

I agree, Charli is known in the industry for writing and producing amazing pop songs...imagine thinking otherwise

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Moebius said:

My WIIIIG 

DRAG IT 

:awkney::awkney::awkney:

End Racism Now

Spock
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Just because something is critically acclaimed doesn't mean everyone likes it. Take several seats

I don't understand how people can listen to that mess, but your taste is your taste. You do you sis

Obviously not, but you said “Charli’s music doesn’t sound good”. There’s a difference between saying that and saying “I don’t like it”, and that’s when the critical acclaim comes in to tell you otherwise 

and I will enjoy Gaga feat. SOPHIE, thanks

who will love me when the night is over

Moebius
6 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

:awkney::awkney::awkney:

Sis lots of yall dont deserve my serious side so

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Obviously not, but you said “Charli’s music doesn’t sound good”. There’s a difference between saying that and saying “I don’t like it”, and that’s when the critical acclaim comes in to tell you otherwise 

and I will enjoy Gaga feat. SOPHIE, thanks

Good for you, I might too but if it sound a mess like SOPHIES work then I won't 

End Racism Now

bowie1986

I personally love most tracks I've heard from SOPHIE, but here's one I think is easy to get behind that she produced for a recent album:

witchcocktor

It's Okay To Cry is an amazing song though, and Vroom Vroom (the whole EP) was pretty amazing.

Impostor
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

You are so right, his music is just so empty and shallow, I can’t understand this new generation of music anymore. I’m sorry but this is lazy music, can you work out to that music? No , is it listenable? No! Even BIM sounds messy. I’m my opinion I do not like any music from Sophie so far 

First of all stop referring to Sophie as "him"

Her music has an amazing sound design and she is a very fresh artist. I had a blast with her album and songs likes Is It Cold In The Water and It's Okay To Cry are beautiful and touching to me. You should expand your taste. :music:

StarlightSeiya
1 hour ago, Impostor said:

First of all stop referring to Sophie as "him"

Her music has an amazing sound design and she is a very fresh artist. I had a blast with her album and songs likes Is It Cold In The Water and It's Okay To Cry are beautiful and touching to me. You should expand your taste. :music:

^This! Every SOPHIE thread I've seen since the rumor started have been filled with blatant transphobic comments like that.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

I delved in to her (@ some people in this thread not being aple to use the right prounons :messga:) music after hearing about the rumour and I've fallen in love with her. It's a very different style and it's understandable not everyone can get into this kind of music. 

But think her style mixed with Bloodpop/dj white shadow/Gaga I think it could end up sounding really dope :music:

GypsyBabe

I tried to listen to her stuff after I heard about the collab, and like you, I found the tracks to be empty sounding. I am all for being open minded about experimental music but it lacked soul and resonance for me personally. I’m not particularly nervous though. Gaga is smart and I think that if she keeps whatever collab they had then it will be good. 

Perhaps it is only one track? 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
12 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

But think her style mixed with Bloodpop/dj white shadow/Gaga I think it could end up sounding really dope :music:

I agree with this. Although the music is not my cup of tea, perhaps it being mixed in properly could add a really cool and interesting facet to the music. (I hope) 

⚯͛

Archived