💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SOPHIE...

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

To me it sounds like try-hard wannabe "artistic" music. It lacks any strong melodies, at least for me. Just 'cause it's "weird" doesn't mean it's interesting or artistic :shrug: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Honestly I don't think she has worked alone on the production, BP was probably there too... So I'm not worried

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Miky said:

To me it sounds like try-hard wannabe "artistic" music. It lacks any strong melodies, at least for me. Just 'cause it's "weird" doesn't mean it's interesting or artistic :shrug: 

I completely agree :shrug:

End Racism Now

GhettoFabulous
34 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

You are so right, his music is just so empty and shallow, I can’t understand this new generation of music anymore. I’m sorry but this is lazy music, can you work out to that music? No , is it listenable? No! Even BIM sounds messy. I’m my opinion I do not like any music from Sophie so far 

*her :lolly:

OT: I get where you’re coming from and I initially didn’t like her music either but I’ve just recently started stanning :diane: I mean you can never tell with Gaga tbh because we thought we’d have a psychedelic anthem with PI and got well....sooooooooo yeah let’s wait and see what they conjure up :diane:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I don't think she has worked alone on the production, BP was probably there too... So I'm not worried

That's kind of what @MaryJaneHolland was saying, I just hope we get to hear it

End Racism Now

Silvestro Devacelli

you guys she is more of a underground dj who plays songs in the club and also co-produces tracks, how can you even expect mainstream music from her...... she is not a producer like jack antonoff ( whatever his name is) or max martin, i’m pretty sure that if the song is not scrapped it’s gonna be a BANGER ! :staymad:

gagzus

i love her work it's so dark and strange, i feel like this is the music that could match gaga's avant garde persona since her music has never really matched her public persona.

i kinda hope SOPHIE is gonna be the DJWS or Bloodpop of the record meaning, she does co-prod and maybe 1 or 2 songs as lead production THEN goes on to be the following album's exec producer like how Paul became APs after his BTW work and how BP is (at this point i think) LG6's exec producer after his work on Joanne. Like imagine LG7 being an experimental electronic album ugh wig 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

*her :lolly:

OT: I get where you’re coming from and I initially didn’t like her music either but I’ve just recently started stanning :diane: I mean you can never tell with Gaga tbh because we thought we’d have a psychedelic anthem with PI and got well....sooooooooo yeah let’s wait and see what they conjure up :diane:

Yeah I see, I hope we end up in a situation like P.I since Perfect Illusion is one of favourite Gaga songs :tony:  Hopefully we get to hear it

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i love her work it's so dark and strange, i feel like this is the music that could match gaga's avant garde persona since her music has never really matched her public persona.

i kinda hope SOPHIE is gonna be the DJWS or Bloodpop of the record meaning, she does co-prod and maybe 1 or 2 songs as lead production THEN goes on to be the following album's exec producer like how Paul became APs after his BTW work and how BP is (at this point i think) LG6's exec producer after his work on Joanne. Like imagine LG7 being an experimental electronic album ugh wig 

Just based of her work, I'd rather not have a full album produced by her :triggered: Her stuff is just a weird bunch of noise... it doesn't sound dark it sounds like a science experiment gone wrong to me 

End Racism Now

Sunny

you're allowed to have a wrong opinion, like the rest of ggd who can't recognize good music 

I like dancin', and ponies....

gagzus
45 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

You are so right, his music is just so empty and shallow, I can’t understand this new generation of music anymore. I’m sorry but this is lazy music, can you work out to that music? No , is it listenable? No! Even BIM sounds messy. I’m my opinion I do not like any music from Sophie so far 

*her because she's trans

And you can have your opinion of course but i have to disagree bc SOPHIE's music is ANYTHING but lazy, she makes 99% of her beats from scratch and when she does sample she uses it unique ways like how she uses Saws, Hammers and Tearing sounds in Faceshopping. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

you're allowed to have a wrong opinion, like the rest of ggd who can't recognize good music 

But this isn't good music 

End Racism Now

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Like imagine LG7 being an experimental electronic album ugh wig 

I feel like LG6 will have a part like this on it tbh. 

But I really don't think Gaga will go all experimental, there's always songs meant to be sent to radios on ALL of her records.

SHALLOW

I think that just a little touch by her in a song would be really cool, but a whole song produced by her? Not sure about that. 

Sunny
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

But this isn't good music 

as i said, everyone is entitled to have the wrong opinion, studies found out that not everyone can recognize talent. some will just have to stick to 8 year old pop albums and gp friendly stuff

I like dancin', and ponies....

Archived