šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SOPHIE...

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

So since her announcement that she is working with Gaga I, like most of you, checked out her work.Ā 

Am I the only one who doesn't like her work? Her songs with Charli XCX sound empty to me. Even her own works doesn't sound appealing to me.Ā 

As we all know, Gaga brings the best out of producers. I'm not too worried, but there is a little doubt in my mind. Is anyone the same?Ā 

Share your thoughtsĀ :oprah:

End Racism Now

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monster4life231

Iā€™m not a fan of her work in all honesty, but I do appreciate her work and talent that she clearly has - although her music doesnā€™t seem to satisfy me and I donā€™t know why.Ā 

ALTHOUGH ponyboy and itā€™s ok to cry are really great songs which I enjoy. The beat on ponyboy is so amazing.Ā 

She has talent and sheā€™s a great producer, nobody can deny that, but itā€™s just not my music preference. I really wish Ā it was though because I like her artistry.

I hope her work with Gaga is really good though! Thatā€™s if we ever get to hear it.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

nah you're not alone I don't like all of her workĀ either :shrug:Ā Some of her stuff is really cool but there were a couple of bits I didn't like.

But just like you said Gaga does seem to bring out the best in producers. There are plenty of RedOne songs I don't like, but him and Gaga did a good job together.

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

Iā€™m not a fan of her work in all honesty, but I do appreciate her work and talent that she clearly has - although her music doesnā€™t seem to satisfy me and I donā€™t know why.Ā 

ALTHOUGH ponyboy and itā€™s ok to cry are really great songs which I enjoy. The beat on ponyboy is so amazing.Ā 

She has talent and sheā€™s a great producer, nobody can deny that, but itā€™s just not my music preference. I really wish Ā it was though because I like her artistry.

I hope her work with Gaga is really good though! Thatā€™s if we ever get to hear it.

Yeah I know she has talent, that's undeniable. But I'm trying so hard to get into her stuff and I just can't. It's not my type of music

Haha yeah true, hopefully we get to hear what she has made with Sophie.Ā 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

This song is the only one I like production wiseĀ 

End Racism Now

Blake
17 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

If you like Ponyboy, check out this remix, it's even better than the original tbh:

Ā 

Blake
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

This song is the only one I like production wiseĀ 

Because it's one of her only mainstream tracks. That says a lot.Ā :ladyhaha:

hankhatesyouall

I listened to her most popular tracks and they seem completely unappealing to me. On top of that, it is going to be a huge bomb because all her work sounds like nothing that could be at least remotely radio-friendly.Ā 

Ā 

BeerFear

She is really a hit or miss for me. Ive listened to some of her songs before but since I found out she might work with Gaga I started to really delve into her music.Ā 

these songs for instance I think are bangers.(these are her more mainstream sounding songs which are easier to get into) There are some experimental songs of hers which I enjoy but not those kind ofĀ tracks that I want to listen to 20 times every day.Ā 

However im sure her work with Gaga is completely different from anything we could imagine because of how involved she is in the creative process.

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Blake said:

Because it's one of her only mainstream tracks. That says a lot.Ā :ladyhaha:

Well based on sound, it's her best track. The others sound like a bunch of noise that goes nowhereĀ :awkney:

End Racism Now

MaryJaneHolland

I don't think Sophie would be like the main producer to a song, I think she's co-producing the BloodPop songs adding her own elements, like BP did with the Joanne tracks.

Even if she is the main producer, that'd be like one-two songs.

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

She is really a hit or miss for me. Ive listened to some of her songs before but since I found out she might work with Gaga I started to really delve into her music.Ā 

these songs for instance I think are bangers.(these are her more mainstream sounding songs which are easier to get into) There are some experimental songs of hers which I enjoy but not those kind ofĀ tracks that I want to listen to 20 times every day.Ā 

However im sure her work with Gaga is completely different from anything we could imagine because of how involved she is in the creative process.

Yeah these definitely sound better than the other tracks I've heard. The other tracks sound messy, and some of them are lacking something. The ones with Charlie XCX sound a mess

True, I hope we get to hear what Gaga and Sophie have been making

End Racism Now

PrincessDiez
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't think Sophie would be like the main producer to a song, I think she's co-producing the BloodPop songs adding her own elements, like BP did with the Joanne tracks.

Even if she is the main producer, that'd be like one-two songs.

Yeah I agree 100%

I would love if lg6 sounded like the rhino interlude

Cobyy

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

Yeah I agree 100%

I would love if lg6 sounded like the rhino interlude

That interlude was FIRE!!!Ā :tony:

End Racism Now

Kimmo

You are so right, his music is just so empty and shallow, I canā€™t understand this new generation of music anymore. Iā€™m sorry but this is lazy music, can you work out to that music? No , is it listenable? No! Even BIM sounds messy. Iā€™m my opinion I do not like any music from Sophie so farĀ 

Hottie Detector

Archived