💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

5 years of ARTPOP announcement!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

they announces it today 5 years ago with vma promo in mind... you think if they have vma promo for something this year in mind, they will announce that soo like soonish?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaulaMonster13

I remember this moment with so much joy :kara: I just woke up and had breakfast and I was going to log in LM.com as usual when I saw the announcment :wub:

I can’t believe I lost this :cryga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

nerdfacekillah
20 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

I'm a little thirsty for an announcement

Hide contents

lets hope her or her team watches this tweet:excited2:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

BornSimon
37 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

lets hope her or her team watches this tweet:excited2:

I am sure I am being watched by her team right now 

oeqTY.gif

In all seriousness I just really miss the excitement of an announcement. It's been so long again and I really do miss her music/videos/interviews/performances. She's nowhere to be seen these days and even when she IS around it's pretty limited exposure. It's like one big thing every now and then.

nerdfacekillah
12 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

I am sure I am being watched by her team right now 

oeqTY.gif

In all seriousness I just really miss the excitement of an announcement. It's been so long again and I really do miss her music/videos/interviews/performances. She's nowhere to be seen these days and even when she IS around it's pretty limited exposure. It's like one big thing every now and then.

yeah i understand that. also i would like that if she makes an announcment, the release wont be too far away from the announcment.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Glittertinks

I remember waking up and opening good old LittleMonsters.com in the morning and look in total confusion at the announcement :vegas:

And like a lot of you this makes me wanna have another announcement soon. :pray:

blackstar

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was on holidays with my aunt and cousins, and it was one of those summer lazy afternoon and I was just scrolling down the timeline on Facebook and then I saw it. My jaw dropped and I was completly shocked and excited. I miss those days.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Jaume

The hype was too much... I think she couldn't hype more than BTW but she  did. And I think this is one of the reasons the album underperformed: people expected way too much, the album was good but it wasn't ART. 

ModernEcstasy

The most excited I have ever been about music was on this day!

I feel as though a little bit of that has been lost since. 

“Joanne” just didn’t do as much for me as “ARTPOP” did. 

Archived