Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

5 years of ARTPOP announcement!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

So exactly 5 years ago today, July 11 2013, after months of waiting and speculations, ARTPOP was announced!

It started with Gaga's stunning look here in New York!

lady-gaga-wears-bra-as-shirt-in-new-york

Then, at night, Gaga was at Inez&Vinoodhs party in Beverly Hills, looking stunning again!

gaga-returns-12jul13-01.jpg

And then, after all the serious HYPE,

BAM

gaga_2615776b.jpg

One of Gaga's best albums was announced and set to be released over 4 months with lead single Applause in August!

ICONIC!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGASLAYME

THE ALBUM THAT DESERVED MORE

THE ALBUM THAT WILL GET REVENGE #LG6

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

LastNight

I will never forget waking up really early on the morning the announcement was made, by chance, and being completely shook to my core after seeing that I&V photo. I don't know why I was up so early that day, it was like 6am in the UK or something, but it was amazing.

It was so exciting waiting for other fans around the world to wake up and to watch their reactions on here when they did!

Chris Evans

hype levels were as high as this fanbase has seen this night given the many months she was gone we were all so thirsty 

SFDMQ

this is probably the most exciting little monster moment for me. I was in boarding school at that time so I wasnt very updated with the news about Gaga. Everytime I had the chance to use the internet I would sneak on GGD to see any news about her

Sneaky Oliver

THIS is amazing!! I remember waking up and logging in LM.com and BAM i was screaming around my room just for the picture herself!!!!!!! :firega:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

homomo

I remember that night. I just graduated high school a week prior. I was sitting at the table on my laptop after just getting back from a trip to the city. I was watching YouTube videos while periodically checking GGD, when photos of Gaga started springing up at a party. Then some people started saying she’s announcing the album and such.

Then it happened. That photo came out. Then the information. I remember everyone made that mask. I went to littlemonsters.com to find everyone posted photos of themselves wearing it.

like, it wasn’t really an eventful night other than the announcement. However, it’s pretty nostalgic.

Panchecco

I still remember how surreal it all was...

we had been waiting for so long and the picture saved us all 

On my birthday, I intend to get my first tattoo matching Gaga's ARTPOP tattoo.

ARTPOP has so much meaning to me, it was my album that helped me get through anything and everything. It still is. I just put my headphones in and drown out. It was my first concert I went to and my first gaga concert. This year is it's 5 year anniversary on my birthday 11/11 and this year my teenage years finish as I turn 20. It it has so much meaning.

I'm **** scared of tattoos and needles but hahaa, I'm getting one 😛

highlikegaga

tbh i was the least hyped for ARTPOP.

i was super hyped for BTW and Joanne (!), but ARTPOP was nothing compared to them. By that time I was super worried about her and had no idea what she was planing to do with the album and I lowkey didn't want an era, but I took it as a sign that everything worked out for her...i was very very wrong.

brucee

What I remember is is was with no internet for two weeks and I came back in like end of july, maybe august, and she had started all her interviews, the looks, she served, I cried :) 

listening to Venus ten times when I was released I could not believe it... 

hello hello baby.

Tomster4Life

Came to this site just a sec. ago prayin' someone would remember and LOVE this day! :flutter:

Archived