Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Halsey x Khalid collab out July 13th

OBEY

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
19 minutes ago, OBEY said:

OMFG SO LUCKY WHAT WAS SHE LIKE

LITERALLY THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER omfg :giveup: I wanted to CRY. So I made this custom jean jacket with patches on it and as I walked in she was like "Hey gorgeous, I love your jacket" :sharon: I ALMOST FORGOT HOW TO SPEAK :air: She's also TINY af and so cute. We talked for about 3mins and then she just asks what you want to do for your picture :nooo: Anyways, I have yet to recover from Sunday

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OBEY
25 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

LITERALLY THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER omfg :giveup: I wanted to CRY. So I made this custom jean jacket with patches on it and as I walked in she was like "Hey gorgeous, I love your jacket" :sharon: I ALMOST FORGOT HOW TO SPEAK :air: She's also TINY af and so cute. We talked for about 3mins and then she just asks what you want to do for your picture :nooo: Anyways, I have yet to recover from Sunday

I REALLY hope she comes back soon for another tour or whatever. she's like my girl crush omfg.

Teal Ambition
9 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I REALLY hope she comes back soon for another tour or whatever. she's like my girl crush omfg.

100% going back if she does Montreal again :giveup: It was the show of a lifetime 

Spoiler

Dhoqa4fXUAEPOQV.jpgDhoqa4eX4AExpw4.jpg

:sharon: There's more pics and videos on my Instagram if you want to see

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived