A Star Is Born
politics

Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 44,935
Morphine Prince

President Donald Trump on Monday announced that he would nominate Judge Brett Kavanaugh, 53, to fill the Supreme Court seat being vacated by retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy.

A longtime foe of former President Bill Clinton and a former aide to President George W. Bush, Kavanaugh is favored by many conservatives and has served on the D.C. Circuit Court since 2006, bringing with him a long record of conservative jurisprudence.

Read more: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/09/brett-kavanaugh-who-is-he-bio-facts-background-and-political-views-703346

I got two red pills to take the blues away.

Scathach   Paws Up 3,084
Scathach

Bye gay mariage and abortion. 

I hope y'all "conservative gays" are happy.

• Like 2

Derpplause   Paws Up 27,477
Derpplause

bye land of the "free"

Cody James   Paws Up 58
Cody James

I mean, luckily for us brett had no track record of opposing the LGBT community. Most opposers get a high off letting everyone know so let’s hope for the best!

Whispering   Paws Up 15,461
Whispering

On a scale from 1 to make-sure-your-passport-is-up-to-date defcon 1 Gilead apocalypse situation, it isn't as bad as it could have been...

• Like 6

Rumours1977   Paws Up 15,254
Rumours1977

This could have been a lot worse.

21 minutes ago, Whispering said:

On a scale from 1 to make-sure-your-passport-is-up-to-date defcon 1 Gilead apocalypse situation, it isn't as bad as it could have been...

LOL

PunkTheFunk   Paws Up 68,277
PunkTheFunk

Blessed be the fruit

Drag-Race-1000x600.jpg

• LMAO 3

PartySick   Paws Up 38,257
PartySick
43 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Still not great though :smh:

Why are Democrats letting him do this? It's an election year. Block the vote just like Biden did in '92 and like the GOP did in 2016. Don't let a vote happen until all newly elected congressmen have taken their seats. And yeah, I know there's not much we can do without the majority but we can still raise hell about it. Screw all that "when they go low, we go high" sh*t at this point. Fight fire with fire! Sling mud at the mud slingers! Beat the GOP at their own sick little game then when we're in charge we can change things for the better.

• Like 4
Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers.

neptugne   Paws Up 19,130
neptugne

Ok I was nervous but some of y’all say he’s not the devil so I’m like okurrrrrr hopefully it’s not hell

Whispering
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Blessed be the fruit

Drag-Race-1000x600.jpg

Under his eye 

Whispering
45 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Still not great though :smh:

Why are Democrats letting him do this? It's an election year. Block the vote just like Biden did in '92 and like the GOP did in 2016. Don't let a vote happen until all newly elected congressmen have taken their seats. And yeah, I know there's not much we can do without the majority but we can still raise hell about it. Screw all that "when they go low, we go high" sh*t at this point. Fight fire with fire! Sling mud at the mud slingers! Beat the GOP at their own sick little game then when we're in charge we can change things for the better.

They can block it, but it won't matter if all the Republicans get on board. (Which they will do) If Trump had nominated the Handmaid, Collins miiight possibly have been a no (if everything went just right). She will be fine with this pick.

The Dems can raise hell, but it won't matter. Elections have consequences, and here we are. 

The best thing to do is for Dems to start showing up to the polls and voting. Otherwise, we are screwed...more than we already are. 

• Like 3

En_Sabah_Nur   Paws Up 6,869
En_Sabah_Nur
On 7/9/2018 at 11:17 PM, Whispering said:

They can block it, but it won't matter if all the Republicans get on board. (Which they will do) If Trump had nominated the Handmaid, Collins miiight possibly have been a no (if everything went just right). She will be fine with this pick.

The Dems can raise hell, but it won't matter. Elections have consequences, and here we are. 

The best thing to do is for Dems to start showing up to the polls and voting. Otherwise, we are screwed...more than we already are. 

We tried to tell them(people on here) about the existential threat that Trump would be!  SMDH 

• Like 1
Egypt. W