💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes Working With Azealia Banks

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

PfefferSalz

I mean you don’t have to like Aze’s attitude, but you can’t deny she makes good music. Ppl who say the opposite are deaf or prejudiced. :oops:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yall are quick to forget that Gaga worked with a known pedo on DWUW. 

If you're going to act outraged about this i hope you were as outraged about Gaga working with R. kelly.

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, dit said:

Yall are quick to forget that Gaga worked with a known pedo on DWUW. 

If you're going to act outraged about this i hope you were as outraged about Gaga working with R. kelly.

no we're not tho, i don't think i've seen anyone here praise gaga for working with r. kelly

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

37 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no we're not tho, i don't think i've seen anyone here praise gaga for working with r. kelly

Did i say anyone was praising her for working with him? I simply said if outraged over this collab i hope that same outrage was shown with that R. kelly collab. 

Babel
2 hours ago, Nymphia said:

This is a stupid  argument tbh. Most of us were hella against Gaga's collabs w/ R-Kelly and Terry Richardson. While it's a permanent stain, thankfully she's matured from it and moved on. Can't really say the same for Azealia tho.

Stupid my ass. People still own Richardson’s photo book, there has been recent threads of people wanted to buy it. People still listen to R Kelly, some think DWUW is one of the best on ARTPOP. They still support their work. 

brucee

Because Grimes is great and not afraid of an outspoken other great artist. Grimes is clearly not as controversial, but she has an opinion on things and appreciates AB.

hello hello baby.

brucee
7 hours ago, Hola Soraya said:

Elle est annulée. :rip: 

comment ça ? 😮 

hello hello baby.

Hola Soraya
35 minutes ago, brucee said:

comment ça ? 😮 

In the sense that GGD and stan Twitter will cancel her because she´s working with Azealia. 😬

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

badgirlmeat
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

maybe you are not, but a couple of users said they were "cancelling" Grimes bc of this collab

they didn't do the same with Gaga when she worked with him tho, the hypocrisy :huntyga:

edit: to clarify i also don't like her collaborating with AB, i just won't listen to it and will still listen to Grimes' music 

🤠

ALGAYDO
8 hours ago, Vegas said:

Stupid my ass. People still own Richardson’s photo book, there has been recent threads of people wanted to buy it. People still listen to R Kelly, some think DWUW is one of the best on ARTPOP. They still support their work. 

This is complete BS lol

You're either blind or willingly choosing to be ignorant because the majority of us hate R. Kelly and Terry Richards, and we’ve been very vocal about being disappointed by Gaga for making such awful decisions. 

Stop with your annoying Whataboutism and maybe focus on the facts? Just a thought lol 

chromadica
8 hours ago, Vegas said:

But the implication in your argument was that the people who don't like Azealia are the ones who go and buy it... I'm pretty consistent with my morals tbh. Those people are stupid, but it's not a very good counter-argument to Azealia criticisms.

ryanripley
5 hours ago, badgirlmeat said:

maybe you are not, but a couple of users said they were "cancelling" Grimes bc of this collab

they didn't do the same with Gaga when she worked with him tho, the hypocrisy :huntyga:

edit: to clarify i also don't like her collaborating with AB, i just won't listen to it and will still listen to Grimes' music 

but gaga has done the absolute most to make up and apologize for it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PoshLife
10 hours ago, dit said:

Did i say anyone was praising her for working with him? I simply said if outraged over this collab i hope that same outrage was shown with that R. kelly collab. 

Get your head out of the sand, we've BEEN talking about that for a long time.

Archived