💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes Working With Azealia Banks

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Babel

I wonder if people stopped idolizing Alfred Hitchcock's work after the multiple claims of him actually abusing women? 

hqdefault.jpg

Would Gaga stop singing Bad Romance's second verse?

gagatyping_zpsuwedp0oh.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
2 hours ago, River said:

Do you think this the worst?

I just discovered that Treasure Island was produced by Dr. Puke... so I'm not gonna listen to Fantasea II now 🤬

It's actually not, the beat was produced by Cirkut but Dr. Luke  gave it to Azealia a few years ago after she collaborated with one of his artists named Elliphant.

River
36 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

It's actually not, the beat was produced by Cirkut but Dr. Luke  gave it to Azealia a few years ago after she collaborated with one of his artists named Elliphant.

interesting! because on Wiki he's credited.. so idk, I don't want to give him $$

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sipthistea

I can already imagine the nasty, racist, xenophobic comments Azealia will say about sweet Grimes 💣

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Vegas said:

I wonder if people stopped idolizing Alfred Hitchcock's work after the multiple claims of him actually abusing women? 

hqdefault.jpg

Would Gaga stop singing Bad Romance's second verse?

gagatyping_zpsuwedp0oh.gif

But Hitchcock was actually a pioneer of the horror genre. He was a genius, but a horrible person. 

Azealia is a good rapper, and that's about it. She's not created anything groundbreaking. She's just a talented girl with attitude problems. 

freebit
2 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

She also worked with abuse-enabler and manipulative liar Poppy. Totally lost all my respect for Grimes after that lol

I forgot about that. Poppy is just...ugh. I get such a bad feeling about those two, and I hope she's not being manipulated & controlled, and I also hope that if she's not, she's not daft enough to believe that just because he was nice to her that he'd never harm anyone else. I'm surprised that Grimes didn't see that situation and not think there's just something off. I'm also disappointed whenever Bloodpop retweets anything regarding Poppy. That Titanic appears to be gathering big connections & support is unsettling to me.

Katsuki Bakugo

OK SO I NO LONGER STAN!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

La Rosalia

Y'all can say what you want about Grimes but at least she's not working with a pedophile who has a ****ed up sex cult and pees on teen aged girls lol. 

RainingOnMe
40 minutes ago, freebit said:

I forgot about that. Poppy is just...ugh. I get such a bad feeling about those two, and I hope she's not being manipulated & controlled, and I also hope that if she's not, she's not daft enough to believe that just because he was nice to her that he'd never harm anyone else. I'm surprised that Grimes didn't see that situation and not think there's just something off. I'm also disappointed whenever Bloodpop retweets anything regarding Poppy. That Titanic appears to be gathering big connections & support is unsettling to me.

Finally someone else said it... glad I'm not the only one. It's really disturbing.

Seringai

the things about fandom is that fans is often forget that their celebrity are not obliged to follow your moral standards. Thats why we as a fans need to realize that we should fan over talent, music wise than attitude which are their personal thing.

ALGAYDO

I hope each and every single person who’s okay with this is also 100% okay with artists working with openly racist and homophobic people. Because, after all, talent is all that matters, right? Bops over morals, right? Lmao pathetic. 

Archived