💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

she is working with Sophie, who as far as I'm concerned is the future of pop. you can't label Sophie and Boyz Noize as EDM, its almost a disservice to their sub-brand of electronic music. Im sure gaga and sophie will created something so mind-**** worthy and thats what people want from gaga. they complain about it, but they love it secretly. the pop world needs gaga to shake things up again, not release lukewarm tropical songs.... 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well realistically you are right. I'm not here for her going trap and rap though because it would be cringe for her but RnB would suit her so well. She could do a pop/ rnb leaning album like Madonna did back in the day with Bedtime Stories. It would be fabulous especially because Gaga has a warm voice when she wants and warm vocals fit RnB so well. Plus honeslty I personally dont want another super noisy album and so far some of the ppl she is working with are known for noisy tracks. Those won't do to well tbh. But I'm here for her doing what she wants of course.

Vergil

Hard rock with metal and electronic influences is the way to go.

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 hours ago, Impostor said:

Why are LMs so delusional? She doesn't have a #1 hit since 2011. Yes, she's performed in major events and made lots of money, but that does not equal having a real hit.

I don't think Gaga should follow trends, though. I feel like she's reached a point in her career that is similar to Beyoncé (no major hits, but still making major albums/performances). I want Gaga to build her brand and do her own thing.

:tony:

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

It needs to be better than ARTPOP and Joanne and it needs to have more efficient marketing and promo.

The genre doesn't matter as much if the quality and the promo run are top notch imo, something we haven't seen in a long time 🍵

I agree :golfclap:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, aaronyoji said:

she is working with Sophie, who as far as I'm concerned is the future of pop. you can't label Sophie and Boyz Noize as EDM, its almost a disservice to their sub-brand of electronic music. Im sure gaga and sophie will created something so mind-**** worthy and thats what people want from gaga. they complain about it, but they love it secretly. the pop world needs gaga to shake things up again, not release lukewarm tropical songs.... 

I agree that Gaga needs the shake things up with something new, but how can you say that Sophie is the future of pop? And she (Sophie) said about the collaboration "Yeah if it comes out it's cool", so that means they worked together maybe on 1 or 2 songs and she's not even sure it'll be released 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, dit said:

Well realistically you are right. I'm not here for her going trap and rap though because it would be cringe for her but RnB would suit her so well. She could do a pop/ rnb leaning album like Madonna did back in the day with Bedtime Stories. It would be fabulous especially because Gaga has a warm voice when she wants and warm vocals fit RnB so well. Plus honeslty I personally dont want another super noisy album and so far some of the ppl she is working with are known for noisy tracks. Those won't do to well tbh. But I'm here for her doing what she wants of course.

this. THANK YOU :hug::party:

AshIey
9 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I agree :golfclap:

You agree with a comment saying the genre doesn’t matter in regards to being successful but rather promo and quality.

Then why make a thread saying the only way she can be successful is by releasing trap music? 

You don’t make any sense. :laughga:

MeloArtDramaPop

I could see her go to funk and it would suit her and it’s one of the only genres that could work in this climate

Lady Gaga is...…. Lady Gaga! 

and Lady Gaga doesn't have that kind of thinking,

when it comes down to a new project/album etc. 

So be prepared for something that you may not expect,

Something that won't be today's pop/urban/trap blah blah

Something that 'll be Gaga's Thing,

whether we like it or not!

Skabi

the only way for LG6 to be successful is not urban neither trap not r&b music. Its Gaga actually promoting it and make right single choices but ALSO sticking to the choice after it's been announced :sis:

You have to set the trend, not follow them.
When you're a mega popstar like Gaga, you cannot jump in the bandwagon of a musical genre because it will look lame. People have to be excited to see what's gonna come next from Gaga because they know it will be fresh, it will be a step further in a musical genre.

When The Fame came out, it was like anything else at this time.
Same for Bad Romance, even myself thought it would flop because it was too dark, twisted and heavy.
Same for Born This Way who was playing with the 80's vibe when everything else was pure bubblegum pop.
ARTPOP was the only album that felt like it was a 1 year too late on the trendy music style and look out it turned out...

It's easy following the trend, setting them up required much better skills.
And as for the future of music, you can tell this RnB trend is gonna end soon, same for this tropical house music. For me, the future of music is PC Music aka SOPHIE.

A Hybrid

This is delusional. Let me tell you why. Lady Gaga right now is making good money, thanks to her fans and people who still remember her. She is fan centered. If she loses her fans, she is gone.

You are right, she shouldn’t make EDM music, but pop hits are still a thing. And why would she even need a big hit? If the sales are exceeding the production cost by a mile, which they do, she is good. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Magneto

That or...

we could just trust her creative vision and enjoy the end product for ourselves regardless of how well it sells:oops:

Free my mind

monketsharona

To me the only way LG6 is successful is that she knows how to sign the right deal with Spotify, Apple Music and above all radios. 

You don't need hard promoting if your song is played everywhere. 

Archived