opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN
13 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

giphy.gif

I would also like a RnB inspired album! 

The Cure vocals reminded me of early Mariah Carey and I would fücking KILL for gaga to explore THOSE kinds of vocals and sounds. 

Youve proved to the world you have a voice, now use it in a way that's pleasing to the ears 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
2 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well, you need to wake up. Can't believe we can still be so naive. I could ask anyone I know what was the last Gaga album, they could not answer. Maybe it was big in America, but not in Europe at all. Here, except Million Reasons that was played a lot on radio, the album totally flopped, and that is a fact

it was big in latin america too, at least in mexico.... its platinum here. Europe is not the center of the world you know? 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Andree said:

it was big in latin america too, at least in mexico.... its platinum here. Europe is not the center of the world you know? 

yeah I know but don't say it was WW success then

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yeah I know but don't say it was WW success then

still successful 

Hyperballad

or.. she could create an amazing and brilliant masterpiece on her own and that’ll speak for itself 

If she went generic, she’d just lose one of her best qualities and that’s originality 

of course, i’d love for LG6 to be a HUGE success but i’d rather have what she decides to craft than “current” music 

lairofhk

3 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

It has to be urban/trap/r&b music.

Gaga is known for her EDM bops but this is completely outdated, really. Even electronic things or whatever.

"Electronic things or whatever" not quite sure what that means. 

But anyway, so you're pretty much saying she should pull a Miley circa 2013 and pretend she's "urban." Lmao. She'd look just as foolish and utterly inauthentic as Miley did. That'd be a terrible idea especially in the current political and social climate. She'd get annihilated.

Schizophonic

at first... i think a video that is soo "must see" that its going to trend on youtube would be very helpful and i think she is able to do that. if she has enough time and good people to do one that brings out her full potential or even go a step further than her best works in the past. no need to be a 15 minutes thing, just let it be so cool that everyone shares it and watches it.

i dont know how the streaming promotion works, do they have to buy banners and advertisings on spotify and apple music or is that the choice of the streming services?

cooperations with them and exclusive stuff might help as well. like "spotify sessions".

Impostor

Why are LMs so delusional? She doesn't have a #1 hit since 2011. Yes, she's performed in major events and made lots of money, but that does not equal having a real hit.

I don't think Gaga should follow trends, though. I feel like she's reached a point in her career that is similar to Beyoncé (no major hits, but still making major albums/performances). I want Gaga to build her brand and do her own thing.

RodeckDanny

Omg next theory please

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

ImMatt

Ok 2 points I want to make...

First, Joanne was successful but only moderately, sadly it was let down by such a polarising lead single which in no way represented the whole album. Put it this way, in the UK Joanne only reached #3 behind an Elvis Presley compilation and a Michael Bublé record mainly made up of covers :vegas: 

Second...what would be successful for LG6? POP ROCK! I know she explored it briefly with Born This Way, but I wanna see her go full Kelly Clarkson and Avril Lavigne now. Success comes when you take current trends and tweak them slightly, not pluck a random genre out of the sky and run with it. Pop rock would work today. Forget ARTPOP's little sister, I wanna see Born This Way's big brother!!:rockstar: 

Drin Lon

It needs to be better than ARTPOP and Joanne and it needs to have more efficient marketing and promo.

The genre doesn't matter as much if the quality and the promo run are top notch imo, something we haven't seen in a long time 🍵

Ziggy
2 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The Cure vocals reminded me of early Mariah Carey and I would fücking KILL for gaga to explore THOSE kinds of vocals and sounds. 

Youve proved to the world you have a voice, now use it in a way that's pleasing to the ears 

So...more jazz? :derpga:

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

So...more jazz? :derpga:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

something people actually want to listen to 

BlingNotTheMusic

The good sis needs 2 things IMO regardless of genre, and that’s visuals and music videos (visuals obviously meaning her content outside of videos). :vegas:

Archived