Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

she'll she dont have to. girl's already a star and an actress. soon she'll take sum time off touring and focus on becoming an actress...

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brucee

Everyone just stop saying 'hope it's not jazz'

C2C was jazzy. not jazz... 

Blackstar was pop with proper elements of jazz in it... Most interesting thing done to jazz to date to me (with the Kendrick Lamar's untitled album) 

hello hello baby.

Arcanum

She should do a feature to an urban artist for experimentation.

But a whole album?.... no...

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

jaXXXon
On 9. jul 2018 at 7:12 PM, ryanripley said:

Joanne wasn't urban/trap/R&B and it was a success, next

It was a moderate success, but I guess we'd all want Gaga to have hit singles again. I would love to be at a party where people enjoy and know the words to new Gaga music and not just talk about how talented she is or what ever happened to her lol 

ARTPOP2
On 7/9/2018 at 1:09 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Gaga is not the best selling artist right now.

:stalkga:

jujubaruda

It's gonna be her Hounds of Love: First half with commercial bops, second half like Joanne but better.

KingRedd

I totally get where you’re coming from but it’s best not to discredit Gaga’a old work to justify where she should be going next. Joanne era was successful, maybe not as much as TFM but it was a success nonetheless. 

I do think Gaga should try new things. Everyone here will want EDM POP BOPS because that’s all they’re used to from Gaga mostly. I, however, agree that she should play more with R&B. 

Do what U want is a great example of mixing two genres perfectly. I’d like more songs like that from her where she mixes genres with her signature style. I do not think we need another ARTPOP right now. That sound is old and tired. 

As for trap... I don’t see her doing that unless it sounds like the Rhino interlude.

May I Read You? 😎

tezbear91

I really hope that Gaga keeps some of her Euro-pop chorus's. They are always so catchy. 

battle for your life.

lucastecala

The only way is Gaga's way. Whatever scenario LG6 is successful will happen not because Gaga followed a trend. She will have, as usual, delivered something completely unique for mainstream pop music but it will be so good that you can't argue with it. Because that's how Gaga works. She's inconsistent, because she takes for risks that most people, even with things she can't do very well. But when she is brilliant... BOY is she brilliant...when she delivers she has the whole world under her feet. 

Zugurusu

I think this is going nowhere

" Did anybody got the memo? That is never gonna be what's happening, because that's just not what i do. I'm what's happening" Lady Gaga.  

And it's time to desist with this, let's take the music as it may comes. 

Gmonster
On 7/9/2018 at 1:12 PM, River said:

We saw how it worked with Liberation :huntyga:

Xtina is not relevant anymore. She can release the best pop/trap/Urban album ever and will have the same impact as Lotus and Liberation. I love her but nobody cares. The music ia not the problem, is who is singing it. If you give Liberation to another artist like Gaga or someone else i can garantee you that the impact would be 100% better.

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Gmonster said:

Xtina is not relevant anymore. She can release the best pop/trap/Urban album ever and will have the same impact as Lotus and Liberation. I love her but nobody cares. The music ia not the problem, is who is singing it. If you give Liberation to another artist like Gaga or someone else i can garantee you that the impact would be 100% better.

this is the big problem in the pop industry IMO... it's about personalities more than music.    Thats why so many artists struggle to escape the image that made them famous.  Fans want their pop stars to fulfill certain niches and don't like when they move away from the zone.

Archived