💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Kimblue said:

Going urban would be one of the worst things she could do. It would come off as unauthentic and she would get dragged to hell and back.

well it depends what kind of urban. I don't know what do you associate to "urban" but it could be still very solid, legit and successful 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maryloo
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well I'm not saying she has to make the very Migos song. I say that this is the genre she has to follow to be successful on LG6. Now she would do this her way with her Gaga sauce.

She doesn't have to follow it at all. The girl doesn't follow trends. We stan Gaga because she's an original and takes risk, not because she puts her spin on what's already popular. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, maryloo said:

She doesn't have to follow it at all. The girl doesn't follow trends. We stan Gaga because she's an original and takes risk, not because she puts her spin on what's already popular. 

let's wait and see what she got for us in LG6 and if she will follow or create trends, and if that will lift her up in the charts or not

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Going urban would be one of the worst things she could do. It would come off as unauthentic and she would get dragged to hell and back.

literally this x100

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

baptism

The Middle, No Tears Left To Cry, Delicate, etc. beg to ****ing differ. Lmao. Just because urban music is dominating streams right now doesn't mean it's impossible to get a hit in any other genre. This thread is stupid and should be closed. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

literally this x100

---->

5 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well it depends what kind of urban. I don't know what do you associate to "urban" but it could be still very solid, legit and successful 

retroglamx
21 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well that's a matter of tastes. I love Drake's music and he streamed 1 billion in 1 week so I'm probably not the only one. Open your mind

That was only possible because Drake's face was plastered all over Spotify and God knows which other streaming apps. Scorpion is nowhere near as good as Views was when it was released.

6 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Lol, like Jewels n' Drugs?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, baptism said:

The Middle, No Tears Left To Cry, Delicate, etc. beg to ****ing differ. Lmao. Just because urban music is dominating streams right now doesn't mean it's impossible to get a hit in any other genre. This thread is stupid and should be closed. 

as tolerant and open-minded as Kim Jong-Un

Lumi

Trends die, if Gaga released a trap/r&b in 2019 maybe it'll be a little too late, who knows what could happen tomorrow?

Anyway, I would rather have Gaga flop terribly than wait 5 more years for a decent album. I hate trap music so much and Gaga is an artist the public really respects. Why would she risk that for a quick #1 song? People need to start thinking in the long run. Rihanna has many #1 songs, but she still struggles to fill an arena. So yeah...

underneath the pine

ryanripley
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

---->

it's never been her genre, if she suddenly dropped a trap/hip hop track everyone would be side eyeing her except maybe the younger portion of the fanbase

she's never been fully hip hop/trap, she's not gunna be fully hip hop/trap and i highly doubt she ever will be after the way this fanbase trashes JnD

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Okay so it's impossible to ask you to step back when it comes to Gaga. I love her as well but wake up! Do not tell me that Joanne has the same success than TFM! Everybody here thinks that SHE is outdated, that's a fact and that's not my fault! 

That's not we are trying to say. Gaga will never be as big as she was during TF+M. However, to think that she can only be big by jumping on trends is also not entirely true.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Jorget said:

Trends die, if Gaga released a trap/r&b in 2009 maybe it'll be a little too late, who knows what could happen tomorrow?

Anyway, I would rather have Gaga flop terribly than wait 5 more years for a decent album. I hate trap music so much and Gaga is an artist the public really respects. Why would she risk that for a quick #1 song? People need to start thinking in the long run. Rihanna has many #1 songs, but she still struggles to fill an arena. So yeah...

I totally agree, it's better to be authentic and have this "grown woman" iconic image than being successful and that's why I'm not mad if she doesnt get high in the charts with LG6.

baptism

Also Dua Lipa is slaying and setting records with pop music. It just has to be good pop music, and Gaga can most certainly deliver that. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

it's never been her genre, if she suddenly dropped a trap/hip hop track everyone would be side eyeing her except maybe the younger portion of the fanbase

she's never been fully hip hop/trap, she's not gunna be fully hip hop/trap and i highly doubt she ever will be after the way this fanbase trashes JnD

Well I've never been talking about trying to be Cardi B or whatever. For me, Friends is already a urban song

Ryusei

N O. You can't follow trends if you wanna stand out. If everyone is serving the same crap you gotta make them like something else. You gotta set the trends not follow them. And seeing Gaga work with people like SOPHIE and trying new talent is something really nice for me to see. Instead of working with the same dam people every time she is trying something different (at least it seems like it) and I love that approach. 

Musery

Archived