💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The only way for LG6 to be successful

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

FentyGa
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

god thank you the only monster here that understands me. I'm only talking about the charts and fact is that Gaga is on top of 'em right now and the GP won't put her on top of it no matter what she releases.

giphy.gif

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, HiddenWeirdo said:

Yes, you explained how LG6 (which isn‘t even out yet) could probably gain success.. and your definition of success is really toxic, cause you just look at the streams etc.

Now my example: Drake‘s songs over the years sound all really similar. So, besides the streaming numbers, there‘s nothing interesting or memorable about his music.

well that's a matter of tastes. I love Drake's music and he streamed 1 billion in 1 week so I'm probably not the only one. Open your mind

Pretty Savage

Gaga always knows what she needs to do. She doesn’t need to follow trends. And she doesn’t do that. That’s why she’s different than the others and why she still doing soldout shows. ARTPOP didn’t do well according to GP (it did well for me) but she had reasons (Troy). Joanne could be more succesful but she didn’t promote it like Born This Way. LG6 is going to be more radio-friendly for sure. If she promote it good, I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be flop. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 minutes ago, Mert said:

Gaga always knows what she needs to do. She doesn’t need to follow trends. And she doesn’t do that. That’s why she’s different than the others and why she still doing soldout shows. ARTPOP didn’t do well according to GP (it did well for me) but she had reasons (Troy). Joanne could be more succesful but she didn’t promote it like Born This Way. LG6 is going to be more radio-friendly for sure. If she promote it good, I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be flop. 

I really hope that. And the thing about the tours selling is that she got a solid reputation for her shows, the LGBT community and her little monsters. She could sell many shows whatever is the theme etc...

GypsyBabe

Urban/Trap? Gaga is a trendsetter, not someone who just jumps on trend because it’s popular. 

pnJBHHItg

If LG6 is a pop album/her return to dance music, then it will sound fresh. I also think that people will expect the unexpected from her and she will deliver. One doesn’t have to jump on trend to be successful btw. It just has to be a good song. With how the music industry is right now, perhaps being off-trend will give her the advantage. 

⚯͛

datlastfam

Nah

“I want to do the opposite of what everyone thinks I’m going to do”

Lets just hope its not jazz :huntyga:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, datlastfam said:

Nah

“I want to do the opposite of what everyone thinks I’m going to do” :huntyga:

well nobody is excepting her to go trap/urban :trollga:

MaryJaneHolland

Just deal with it that she will never have a proper worldwide hit again and that's all :poot: If she does, then great, but if she doesn't, meh still okay.

I have and now I'm here patiently waiting for LG6 to serve me quality music and videos :poot:

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Urban/Trap? Gaga is a trendsetter, not someone who just jumps on trend because it’s popular. 

pnJBHHItg

If LG6 is a pop album/her return to dance music, then it will sound fresh. I also think that people will expect the unexpected from her and she will deliver. One doesn’t have to jump on trend to be successful btw. It just has to be a good song. With how the music industry is right now, perhaps being off-trend will give her the advantage. 

I kind of agree! Thank your for explaining your opinion instead of just shading mine! Of course when I say trap/urban, I include the fact that she will put it in her sauce with innovative vibes. But well, let's wait and see :)

GypsyBabe
14 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

anyways lmao the last time she followed a trend (ARTPOP) she was destroyed and branded a flop

let her do what she wants, there's plenty of other ways to be successful than following the radio

Exactly.

To be honest, no one even listens to the radio anyway. I haven’t turned it on in over a year. It’s the playlists on Spotify and Apple Music that help with supposed “success” even though I think that is completely ridiculous and phony. I would rather Gaga make something that her fans love or something thats interesting without thinking about these playlists. At the end of the day, it doesn’t signify quality music in the least. 

⚯͛

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Just deal with it that she will never have a proper worldwide hit again and that's all :poot: If she does, then great, but if she doesn't, meh still okay.

I have and now I'm here patiently waiting for LG6 to serve me quality music and videos :poot:

yeah I agree 

maryloo
37 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Hey Monsters! 

So, we are each day a little bit closer to LG6. We still don't know much about it, except some of the producers and that it will probably sound more electronic than Joanne. Anyway, let's face reality: Gaga is not the best selling artist right now. I know this is not what she's looking for and that's not the point. The point of the thread is to discuss this opinion. I think there is only 1 way for LG6 to be successful (= lot of streams/sells).

And this is.......

giphy.gif

It has to be urban/trap/r&b music.

I know right, shade me. But some of the bravest monsters will be able to face this reality. I can already tell if she goes country, it's gonna flop. If she goes jazz, meh. If she goes EDM, of course it'll flop hard. I know y'all are big EDM fans and Gaga is known for her EDM bops but this is completely outdated, really. Even electronic things or whatever. The trend today is guitars, reggaeton-beat, soft synth, partying vibes, etc... That's what pop is now. I will take for example "Girls Like You" from Maroon 5 that represents pretty well pop today. And this is not even number one, cause pop is lowkey dying. She could go another way, I don't know how is this genre named, but the kind of songs like "One Kiss" that is not completely based on pop standards but still mainstream and sounds fresh and innovative. Anyway I think anything very electronic with huge bass (like I Did Something Bad) will flop. The electronic vibe that could be still trendy is the vocoder like in "The Middle", otherwise, idk.

I know LG6 does not have to be successful and that's not the question. We will be completely satisfied will electronic music.

your thoughts ?

Nope. Music today is crap, forgettable and very mediocre. Gaga should come out with something original, different and makes you stop in your tracks at first listen.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Exactly.

To be honest, no one even listens to the radio anyway. I haven’t turned it on in over a year. It’s the playlists on Spotify and Apple Music that help with supposed “success” even though I think that is completely ridiculous and phony. I would rather Gaga make something that her fans love or something thats interesting without thinking about these playlists. At the end of the day, it doesn’t signify quality music in the least. 

I agree that having many streams does not mean that it's great quality. But that still means that the song is interesting/catchy/useful in a way and that people want to listen to it again.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, maryloo said:

Nope. Music today is crap, forgettable and very mediocre. Gaga needs to come out with something original, different and makes you stop in your tracks at first listen.

well I'm not saying she has to make the very Migos song. I say that this is the genre she has to follow to be successful on LG6. Now she would do this her way with her Gaga sauce.

Kimblue

Going urban would be one of the worst things she could do. It would come off as unauthentic and she would get dragged to hell and back.

Archived