Jump to content
A Star Is Born
opinion

RedOne is overrated

Featured Posts

Defmix100   Paws Up 319
Defmix100
57 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

and her repeating herself to impress her fans and show that she can make a Scheiße and Poker Face 2.0 is just so... :gum:

do you think thats the only reason she would work with him? They worked on Angel Down together, I don't think she did that to impress fans

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes   Paws Up 8,370
Craig Barnes
Just now, Tino said:

Saying he's overrated because there's "nothing" original about him is bs. Like many people here have mentioned, when Gaga works with a producer, she tends to bring out the best out of them. His latest work with Gaga (Angel Down) sounds totally different to everything that he has done in the past. 

Yes true, but I want Gaga to work with different producers. Each to their own I guess

Guess who's back back back back back again

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona   Paws Up 20,220
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

RedOne will try created a Bad Romance 3.0 which I don't want

 

How do you know though ? Is Angel Down sounding like Bad Romance ? No.. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100   Paws Up 319
Defmix100
5 minutes ago, HYACINTH said:

y'all just sit here spilling tea, when i'm here remembering Darkchild, who did the ultimate masterpiece called ''Telephone''.

do you think there's any bad blood between them? I love Reloaded, it's probably my favourite unreleased track and wish they worked together again

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona   Paws Up 20,220
monketsharona
Just now, Defmix100 said:

do you think there's any bad blood between them? I love Reloaded, it's probably my favourite unreleased track and wish they worked together again

No, I remember in 2015, a young producer (Mitus I think) said he sent few things to LG because she liked his productions. He also said Darkchild was the one who introduced him to Gaga. So they are still definitely in touch. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes   Paws Up 8,370
Craig Barnes
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

How do you know though ? Is Angel Down sounding like Bad Romance ? No.. 

Angel Down was re-worked by Ronson... and the WorkTape version is literally a studio take. Tbh you can't actually use Angel Down to say that it sounds different to RedOne's songs.  

Guess who's back back back back back again

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4   Paws Up 284
KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

They aren't that great though 

In my opinion, Gypsy and Angel Down are one of her best songs of all time. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100   Paws Up 319
Defmix100
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Angel Down was re-worked by Ronson... and the WorkTape version is literally a studio take. Tbh you can't actually use Angel Down to say that it sounds different to RedOne's songs.  

and a lot of fans think Ronson made it worse and that they should have kept the worktape as the main version

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes   Paws Up 8,370
Craig Barnes
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

In my opinion, Gypsy and Angel Down are one of her best songs of all time. 

I much prefer Perfect Illusion, Applause, Do What U Want, Dancing In Circles,  Judas, Bloody Mary and Paparazzi than Gypsy or Angel Down

Guess who's back back back back back again

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes   Paws Up 8,370
Craig Barnes
7 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

and a lot of fans think Ronson made it worse and that they should have kept the worktape as the main version

Why though? :saladga: Ronson made it better because the WT sounded like a demo (cuz it is), her vocals sounded rough and the production is hardly anything 

Edited by Craig Barnes
Guess who's back back back back back again

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tino   Paws Up 34
Tino
11 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yes true, but I want Gaga to work with different producers. Each to their own I guess

And she is. She's working with Bloodpop, Boys Noize and SOPHIE. So you're in for a good ride.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes   Paws Up 8,370
Craig Barnes
2 minutes ago, Tino said:

And she is. She's working with Bloodpop, Boys Noize and SOPHIE. So you're in for a good ride.

I know 

Guess who's back back back back back again

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona   Paws Up 20,220
monketsharona

It's funny to see the RedOne hate while everybody would lose their **** and bop hard if they would drop a new song together.

 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yvi Monster   Paws Up 4,261
Yvi Monster
7 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

i’m not trying to seem like crazy stan that wants her to do what I want

Well, you seem that kind of fan :awkney:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4   Paws Up 284
KatieJudasGaga4
12 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I much prefer Perfect Illusion, Applause, Do What U Want, Dancing In Circles,  Judas, Bloody Mary and Paparazzi than Gypsy or Angel Down

Judas is my favorite Gaga song and I agree with you with most of the songs except for Perfect Illusion, Bloody Mary, Applause and DIC (very overrated tbh).

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×