Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RedOne is overrated

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, Tino said:

Saying he's overrated because there's "nothing" original about him is bs. Like many people here have mentioned, when Gaga works with a producer, she tends to bring out the best out of them. His latest work with Gaga (Angel Down) sounds totally different to everything that he has done in the past. 

Yes true, but I want Gaga to work with different producers. Each to their own I guess

End Racism Now

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

RedOne will try created a Bad Romance 3.0 which I don't want

How do you know though ? Is Angel Down sounding like Bad Romance ? No.. 

Defmix100
5 minutes ago, HYACINTH said:

y'all just sit here spilling tea, when i'm here remembering Darkchild, who did the ultimate masterpiece called ''Telephone''.

do you think there's any bad blood between them? I love Reloaded, it's probably my favourite unreleased track and wish they worked together again

monketsharona
Just now, Defmix100 said:

do you think there's any bad blood between them? I love Reloaded, it's probably my favourite unreleased track and wish they worked together again

No, I remember in 2015, a young producer (Mitus I think) said he sent few things to LG because she liked his productions. He also said Darkchild was the one who introduced him to Gaga. So they are still definitely in touch. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

How do you know though ? Is Angel Down sounding like Bad Romance ? No.. 

Angel Down was re-worked by Ronson... and the WorkTape version is literally a studio take. Tbh you can't actually use Angel Down to say that it sounds different to RedOne's songs.  

End Racism Now

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

They aren't that great though 

In my opinion, Gypsy and Angel Down are one of her best songs of all time. 

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Angel Down was re-worked by Ronson... and the WorkTape version is literally a studio take. Tbh you can't actually use Angel Down to say that it sounds different to RedOne's songs.  

and a lot of fans think Ronson made it worse and that they should have kept the worktape as the main version

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

In my opinion, Gypsy and Angel Down are one of her best songs of all time. 

I much prefer Perfect Illusion, Applause, Do What U Want, Dancing In Circles,  Judas, Bloody Mary and Paparazzi than Gypsy or Angel Down

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

and a lot of fans think Ronson made it worse and that they should have kept the worktape as the main version

Why though? :saladga: Ronson made it better because the WT sounded like a demo (cuz it is), her vocals sounded rough and the production is hardly anything 

End Racism Now

11 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yes true, but I want Gaga to work with different producers. Each to their own I guess

And she is. She's working with Bloodpop, Boys Noize and SOPHIE. So you're in for a good ride.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Tino said:

And she is. She's working with Bloodpop, Boys Noize and SOPHIE. So you're in for a good ride.

I know 

End Racism Now

monketsharona

It's funny to see the RedOne hate while everybody would lose their **** and bop hard if they would drop a new song together.

Monsterish
7 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

i’m not trying to seem like crazy stan that wants her to do what I want

Well, you seem that kind of fan :awkney:

KatieJudasGaga4
12 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I much prefer Perfect Illusion, Applause, Do What U Want, Dancing In Circles,  Judas, Bloody Mary and Paparazzi than Gypsy or Angel Down

Judas is my favorite Gaga song and I agree with you with most of the songs except for Perfect Illusion, Bloody Mary, Applause and DIC (very overrated tbh).

Hyperballad
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's funny to see the RedOne hate while everybody would lose their **** and bop hard if they would drop a new song together.

no one’s hating :vegas:

Archived