A Star Is Born
politics

UK Ministers Resign

Featured Posts

melon   Paws Up 987
melon

BREAKING NEWS - Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-david-davis-resigns-cabinet-eu-customs-chequers-arrangements-plan-a8437806.html

UK Brexit Secretary, David Davis has resigned!  The Conservative politician has been a staunch supporter of Brexit, with his resignation coming only a day after Prime Minister Theresa May announced a customs plan for Britain post-EU.

Davis' resignation is particularly shocking as he and many other Conservative backbenchers have been threatening a vote of no confidence in Theresa May's premiership.  Therefore we may have a new Prime Minister or election if more Tory MPs follow Davis and openly declare their disdain of the direction Britain appears to be heading for.

UPDATE - Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847

Boris Johnson, the UK Foreign Secretary and the most prominent figure from the Leave Campaign, has now resigned from his position in the Cabinet.  This is a further blow to Theresa May's premiership and it is looking like a leadership contest is likely at this point, we may have a new Prime Minister in the coming weeks.

Edited by melon
  • YAAAS 1
#flop

Free My Mind   Paws Up 1,392
Free My Mind

AND THE HOUSE OF CARDS BEGINS TO FALL

River   Paws Up 18,821
River

So the new season of Brex It is canceled?:oprah:

• LMAO 2
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

melon   Paws Up 987
melon
6 minutes ago, baptism said:

DAVID DAVIS?????? lmao

why have a different first and last name when they can be almost the same? :legend:

• LMAO 2
#flop

ALGAYDO   Paws Up 7,056
ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, baptism said:

DAVID DAVIS?????? lmao

I have a coworker who’s name is “Alexander Alejandro” Lmao 

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FATCAT   Paws Up 30,715
FATCAT
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I have a coworker who’s name is “Alexander Alejandro” Lmao 

Re-create the weird grinding moves in the Alejandro MV with him! The prophecy must be fulfilled!

• LMAO 1
█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Eggs   Paws Up 715
Eggs

Much as I dislike her, we don't want Theresa May to go right now. She's currently trying to push though a soft Brexit which is the best realistic option right now bar not leaving the EU at all. If Theresa May is ousted (which fortunately I think is unlikely because her job is a poisoned chalice right now and everyone - including the opposition- knows it) we could end up with ultra-conservative Hard Brexiters steering the bad ship UK which would be completely disastrous for everyone except the super-rich.

Things look like chaos right now but for the first time in a while I'm feeling this whole mess won't be completely disastrous. Not good by any means, but not the apocalypse it could have been. 

• Thanks 1

melon   Paws Up 987
melon

Story has been updated now after BoJo's resignation!

1 hour ago, Eggs said:

Much as I dislike her, we don't want Theresa May to go right now. She's currently trying to push though a soft Brexit which is the best realistic option right now bar not leaving the EU at all. If Theresa May is ousted (which fortunately I think is unlikely because her job is a poisoned chalice right now and everyone - including the opposition- knows it) we could end up with ultra-conservative Hard Brexiters steering the bad ship UK which would be completely disastrous for everyone except the super-rich.

Things look like chaos right now but for the first time in a while I'm feeling this whole mess won't be completely disastrous. Not good by any means, but not the apocalypse it could have been. 

100% agree with this, she is really the best of a bad bunch and I do feel very sorry for TM as another election/leadership contest just isn't good for the country.  I still believe we'd just end up with a coalition government, maybe with Labour in power.  

If that happened (as much as I sympathise with Labour more), nearly 2 years of negotiations go out of the window and that is awful.

• Like 1
#flop

DelusionalGaga   Paws Up 12,570
DelusionalGaga

140.gif

Never has the phase "rats leaving the sinking ship" been more appropriate. Now that Brexit is less than a year away nobody wants to take responsibility. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. 

Edited by DelusionalGaga
  • Thanks 1

Anveeroy   Paws Up 11,019
Anveeroy
15 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

bye good sis tresemme 

10050911207454.jpg

I use this shampoo and it keeps my hair shinny ;)

• YAAAS 1