Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in NY 7/8

Jenina

Featured Posts

Starbucks

Watch Little Whiningsters fuming about her getting back to her regular girl style and getting meltdown over nothing :classy:

Your everyday cups of kindness

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Taide said:

Are we sure it's her really? I mean where are her tattoos? There are like a million Gaga looking girls in NYC..

Christian is sitting right beside her. Unless he has lunch with other blonde girls with ponytails, that's her :poot:

Levine

At first I thought it was the same day of this photo

lady-gaga-out-and-about-in-new-york-2018

but the dress is different. 

adamsenigma
3 minutes ago, Taide said:

Are we sure it's her really? I mean where are her tattoos? There are like a million Gaga looking girls in NYC..

Just look at her face, you can still + that's Christian. I've been a stan since early 2011, I even know how our bitch sits and I'm sure af she's sitting with her feet above her knee. :diane:

Jenina
4 minutes ago, Taide said:

Most of her tattoos are on the left side of her body. The only one on her right side is like the trumpet I think so we wouldn't be able to see any from this picture anyways

cool

PanPikus

So she is still in NY? And we didn't have photos from the past days? HOW? :O Queen of hiding :ph34r:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Rifek
5 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

So she is still in NY? And we didn't have photos from the past days? HOW? :O Queen of hiding :ph34r:

I'm sure she took a break for a week and flew to Malibu and now she's back to work in the studio (like she did last time).

Can't wait to see the new crazy looks coming next week :excited2:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Kimblue
19 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I think they stayed in the Hamptons for the 4th. Most of her team(Freddie, Sarah, Bobbie) all have stayed in NYC.

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Taide said:

sis....

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Killa
1 hour ago, dit said:

You guys always want more. She blesses us with the holy back of her head and all you guys want to see is more and more. We take what we can get , we lick the plate and we say "thank you Gaga". She didnt have to bless us with the back of er head but she did any ways and for that we say "merci GaGa":triggered:

Just gave a sad for this coment to have all reactions.

cause finally someone read the gospel in english

MaryJaneHolland
58 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

she shot a music video confirmed :vegas:

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, ShangyWasRobbed said:

Another pic

36854042_811744712347853_762489803807444

"I'll take everything"

"The whole rack?"

"The whole store"

36854042_811744712347853_762489803807444

Sirius094

The look reminds me the PI Era... Joanne is not over :ph34r:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Taide
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Christian is sitting right beside her. Unless he has lunch with other blonde girls with ponytails, that's her :poot:

1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

Just look at her face, you can still + that's Christian. I've been a stan since early 2011, I even know how our bitch sits and I'm sure af she's sitting with her feet above her knee. :diane:

1 hour ago, Jenina said:

Most of her tattoos are on the left side of her body. The only one on her right side is like the trumpet I think so we wouldn't be able to see any from this picture anyways

36 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

sis....

mess, thanks for educating me sisters 

Archived