đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Sophie confirms she is working with Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn

The rhino interlude sounds like sophie’s music. Maybe the JWT interludes are hints of LG6

Serve it, Ancien City style!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
filsns

TBH not really excited for this collaboration as all of SOPHIE's songs sound like a bunch of irritating noise to me.. But knowing most Gaga's songs are 95% Gaga + 5% producer/co-writer, it could end up being interesting.

truthteller

Tony, tony, boy, boy, boy
Tony, tony, boy, boy, boy

Lock up the door
Put my Tony on all fours
Crack down the whip
Make my Tony bite the bit
Spit on my face
Put my p*ssy in his place
I am your toy
Just a little Tonyboy

67Nb.gif

MeloArtDramaPop

i was hyped for a whole album of Sophie and Gaga, but it looks like it's just a song or a few

Jaume
On 8/7/2018 at 3:11 PM, neptugne said:

Who else is she working with? I know Bloodpop, Boys Noize, Mark, 

Dj  white shadow as well? 

QueenMortuana

Sophie’s music isn’t an indication of how the songs with Gaga will sound. She’s done a variety of dance and pop tunes that don’t sound the same as her own bops. Plus look at Gaga and Madeons work together on ARTPOP. Gypsy has elements of Madeons sound but doesn’t sound like the rest of his music. 

8 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Why would the GP compare them?? They are two different artists, Rihanna is making a reggae album and a pop album... Gaga would be making (if I'm correct) a mainstream pop album and a dark experimental pop album 

Tbf when we were at a Sophie gig my friend asked her what she's most excited about and she said she'd just finished making an album's worth of music with Rihanna 

Bloody hooker
On 7/8/2018 at 9:29 AM, RickMonster98 said:

what's this mess 

i prefer having c2c2 to this 

really

i'm having convulsions

My edges are not safe if Gaga made something like this :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

RainingOnMe
21 hours ago, gagzus said:

Because SOPHIE has a notorious amount of scrapped songns and collaborations we’ll never hear (some of which are amazing) it took her 2 years to finally give us No Angel with Charli and now I’m waiting for We Don’t Stop with Kim Petras but doubt we’ll ever get it, same with Taxi.

Her work is pretty expensive though. Like she was charging Atlantic $10k to finish the XCX3 tracks that her and Charli XCX made on unbooked sessions, and they didn't want to pay her, so it was scrapped (however we do know Taxi is coming now). I'm pretty sure Interscope will find this an interesting turn in Gaga's sound, and will pay Sophie to finish them so fingers crossed!

freebit
9 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

Her work is pretty expensive though. Like she was charging Atlantic $10k to finish the XCX3 tracks that her and Charli XCX made on unbooked sessions, and they didn't want to pay her, so it was scrapped (however we do know Taxi is coming now). I'm pretty sure Interscope will find this an interesting turn in Gaga's sound, and will pay Sophie to finish them so fingers crossed!

That is surprisingly high (to me, who is broke tho), especially because SOPHIE is still kind of new, and isn't a huge name yet, but that also might be really cheap compared to some. I wonder how it compares to other producer's fees. I imagine Max Martin is the priciest one. I bet Mark was expensive too. 

Chromatislaps
On 7/9/2018 at 2:19 PM, truthteller said:

Tony, tony, boy, boy, boy
Tony, tony, boy, boy, boy

Lock up the door
Put my Tony on all fours
Crack down the whip
Make my Tony bite the bit
Spit on my face
Put my p*ssy in his place
I am your toy
Just a little Tonyboy

67Nb.gif

:ladyhaha: I can't

melon

hmmmmmmmMmmMmMmM I'm intrigued, but not a big fan of what I've listened to so far :laughga: ready to be proved wrong

heauxmatica

Inferno
On 7/8/2018 at 6:08 AM, hunty said:

a mess i was so hyped at first but......... she looks so unenthusiastic

Everyone usually has to remain cool about collaborations particularly with megastars like Lady Gaga because with big names come a lot of voices and everything is subject to change. So they can't blab about collaborating if at the end of the mixing and mastering Gaga decides not to use certain things. Its not like they're bffs and its a sure thing, its professional. Its the business of creativity in the music industry.

janetjackson
On 7/9/2018 at 6:09 PM, SarahMcLaughlin said:

Let's be real. Gaga has a much larger budget than Charli. Gaga will get what she wants on this album.

nswain1110

Here’s the thing guys - Gaga’s going to work with whomever she wants because she’s creative and she likes to work with other creative people. But let’s take the collaborations with a grain of salt. Her job is to make music she wants to make and the labels job is to decide what from that pool of music makes the most sense for her vision while also having commercial appeal. It’s a balancing act that both the artist and label have to play together. So we’ll find out. If the musics good enough and Gaga and the label both agree, it’ll make it. If not, it won’t. Time will tell but let’s not get too excited just yet. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived