Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Sophie confirms she is working with Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

whore
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

DO NOT EVEN SAY "FACESHOPPING" IS HER WORST SONG

Honestly the bridge saves the song, without it it’s just a “Ponyboy” rip-off :diane: The chorus is too repetitive and lackluster for me, and the verses are almost completely gibberish with all those effects. “Ponyboy” is a banger, and least the verses can be deciphered 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
35 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Honestly the bridge saves the song, without it it’s just a “Ponyboy” rip-off :diane: The chorus is too repetitive and lackluster for me, and the verses are almost completely gibberish with all those effects. “Ponyboy” is a banger, and least the verses can be deciphered 

The chorus is brilliant compiled with the sounds of scrissors and saws and hammers which is what you'll hear at a plastic surgery aka when you're "Faceshopping"

JEWRJEWR
13 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Her worst song hunty, try something better like “It’s Okay To Cry,” “Lemonade,” “BIPP,” “Just Like We Never Said Goodbye,” “Ponyboy,” or “Immaterial”

faceshopping is probably the best songs she's released wyd??

Fear, she's the mother of violence

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, JEWRJEWR said:

faceshopping is probably the best songs she's released wyd??

thank you :hug:

Jaume
8 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

What are you on about? it's a video of SOPHIE confirming the collaboration what more do you want?

Lol I didnt see the video, calm down.

She works with so many people, then she can change her mind and find a new producer she falls in love with and start again.  Who knows.

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Weasel said:

Baseck? Who is that? I don't recall seeing that name. 

Baseck is a loud EDM producer and DJ, he was tagged on a Instagram pic with Boys Noize when she was in the studio

xoxo Craig
9 hours ago, Andree said:

this is basically what Rihanna is doing :saladga:  i don't want the GP to compare them 

Why would the GP compare them?? They are two different artists, Rihanna is making a reggae album and a pop album... Gaga would be making (if I'm correct) a mainstream pop album and a dark experimental pop album 

End Racism Now

Helxig

I love that she's being realistic. Remember that everyone. :If it comes out, then it's cool, but you can never tell".

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gagzus
20 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why does she seem so neutral about it? :laughga:

Because SOPHIE has a notorious amount of scrapped songns and collaborations we’ll never hear (some of which are amazing) it took her 2 years to finally give us No Angel with Charli and now I’m waiting for We Don’t Stop with Kim Petras but doubt we’ll ever get it, same with Taxi.

Jaume

If she has doubts already I don't know if this will make the final cut. 

She is the new RedOne.

GhettoFabulous
10 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

SHE confirmed that SHE worked with Gaga. 

:saladga:JESUS why are gays so transphobic  :madge: 

Jaume

I dont see her very excited... 

Well, LG6 is in the making. Thats the best thing

Archived