Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Sophie confirms she is working with Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

Luke78619
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's the intro, not the bridge. :poot: 

Djnwidndid im not a flop I just don't 100% know the definition of a bridge :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Keep that noise. I'm glad he confirmed that he worked with Gaga. Now she can peacefully scrap it.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Sorry for the ignorance but who is she? :ohwell:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Darcklighter22

She worked with Elton and many others before Joanne was released that didn't make the cut so :ohwell:

Jaume
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think there's more official than Sophie saying herself she has worked with Lady Gaga lol

But do we know if that account is reliable?? 

I don't believe  anything these days.

Andrea B
5 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I don't think it's one album because of the amount of producers she's working with. 1 album doesn't take that many producers... plus their sounds don't sound the same. Boys Noize is more experimental and dark to the sound of Bloodpop.

I think she'll release a radio friendly mainstream album after ASIB mainly produced by DJWS and Bloodpop and one other producer, then and album for the fans that's experimental produced by Boys Noize, Sophie and Bloodpop (or any other producers that's confirmed) 

It would make more sense to do that since she'll be on a really high wave after ASIB (providing that it is received well) so releasing a mainstream album is smart - the GP can get onboard with Gaga before Vegas. Then she can release an experimental album 

this is basically what Rihanna is doing :saladga:  i don't want the GP to compare them 

ChromaticaPunk
34 minutes ago, Jaume said:

But do we know if that account is reliable?? 

I don't believe  anything these days.

What are you on about? it's a video of SOPHIE confirming the collaboration what more do you want?

Weasel
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think there's more official than Sophie saying herself she has worked with Lady Gaga lol

But yeah that doesn't mean she'll make the cut. THOUGH, it's quite clear next album will be electro dance pop. I mean with BP, Boys Noize, Baseck and Sophie involved it gives us an idea of how it will sound. 

Baseck? Who is that? I don't recall seeing that name. 

Der Meister
20 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Baseck? Who is that? I don't recall seeing that name. 

Db7CoFfW4AE7f0F.jpg

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

Db7CoFfW4AE7f0F.jpg

I have a feeling ha new album will be called "fvck the system"

Anderson123

"Yeah whatever I mean, if it comes out, cool". Omg it's like she knows Gaga and she KNOWS how this works so she doesn't really tell everyone about it and jinx it before it's even official. I listened to her album last week and it's good, it's like they fit together so I hope their work makes the final cut, if it's good!

Archived