Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VMAs promote Gaga's Applause performance

dit

Featured Posts

just another gay

the VMAs nowadays has nothing to do with the actual videos anyway. I just want to see her performing honestly, but what is she going to perform in between eras? I think I'd wait till she actually has promo to do with it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Royal
45 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

They didn’t seem this supportive when she gave them her concept for her original performance. :classy:

yeah...I know the performance was supposed to be darker than what it turned out to be. Didn't they tell her to change the concept because they didn't want her performance to take the attention away from Miley's performance? 

cameronroyal

Cameron Royal
51 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Vanguard?

apparently they're giving Taylor the Vanguard Award. Apparently they changed the date of the VMAs to a date where Taylor didn't have a reputation show. 

cameronroyal

Gmonster

i started watching this awards after 2009 thanks to my mommy and I only watch the whole VMA's show if she is on it but if she is not... I prefer looking for the performances on Youtube and that's it. Sorry Not Sorry. Hope she performs this year, at least a track from A Star Is Born. 

Andrea B
3 hours ago, hoeslay said:

This. As much as I love Gaga the simple tea is she hasn't been as consitent with video releases and it'd be kind of silly to award her for having an iconic videography from essentially the first half of her career. We need at least one visual heavy album more imo. 

are you even his fan? lmao the PI mv was perfect for the song, Joanne is an excellent video, john Wayne is very entertaining and creative. The only trash video is MR and that's it, MR is her only bad video.

she has 19 excellent videos and ONE bad video. stop overreacting 

half of Rihanna's videos are boring and some of them are only iconic because they have billions of views so if your definition of iconic are views then leave.

even John wayne is better than half of Rihanna's discography and yet she received the Vanguard award

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Cameron Royal said:

apparently they're giving Taylor the Vanguard Award. Apparently they changed the date of the VMAs to a date where Taylor didn't have a reputation show. 

I stan taylor but Gaga's deserves it more.

on the other hand, I'm glad that Taylor will promote her new single if this is true. 

Mirages
5 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I heard it was between her and Taylor but there giving it to Taylor since they moved it to a day where she’s off from tour

Taylor has like two good videos and that's it how are they giving it to her before Gaga :lmao:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

GagaMyBlood95

I don't really care about the VMAs anymore tbh, and I don't think Gaga does..

Unless they are ready to give her the Vanguard Award, I hope she doesn't show up

TeenIdle

Lol stop acting like the Vanguard award is actually about the quality of the recipient's music videos. Name an iconic Kanye video.. or JT. Hell even P!nk's vdeos are not memorable. They give the award to respected artists whose careers are long and successful. Gaga deserves it and I'm sure she'll get it this or next year. Her only competition imo are Taylor and Katy. 

ApplauseftAdele

TBH Maybe it would be good for Gaga to get Video Vanguard next year if LG6 is coming next year. I don't think it will be here in August and the VMA's would be a good promo if she was in middle of promoting LG6... but tbh i just want her to win she deserves :lolga:

LGMonster95

Gaga is the only artist who deserves the most the Vanguard this year. It's gonna be 10 years since The Fame was released + it's also in NYC, they should not miss this opportunity.

FalsePromise

Tbh I don't even bother with his joke of a show. Their awards have lost value and credibility and our girl already has plenty of these. I care about awards that matter Grammys and if God has mercy an Academy Award!  

That J

I just watched that last night like 3 times in a row. Such a brilliant performance. SHE KILLED IT. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I don't really care about the VMAs anymore tbh, and I don't think Gaga does..

Unless they are ready to give her the Vanguard Award, I hope she doesn't show up

I remember when they were THE MUST SEE event of the year. Like the cool Grammys. ....it used to be edge of your seat OMG excitement. Hopefully things will improve because I sure do miss that feeling of not knowing what the heck may happen.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived