question

Has Gaga lost her Mojo?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seringai

she is not, but unconciously some of her fans want gaga to beat drake in term of sales and position. so some of her fans can be proud of her success business wise and can drag other artists in twittar.

VTV

Wait till you see crisisGa

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Ziggy
On 7/7/2018 at 9:06 PM, dit said:

I don't think she lost her drive. If anything she works on even more projects I think.

I think it's just she does not execute her projects as well as she did before (maybe because of a drastic change of team? maybe because she has other priorities? health? aging? idk) and she has absolutely lost her touch when it comes to visuals (there is a way to execute a simple visual era much better than she did with the Joanne era tbh). But apart from that HELL no. Imo she is still brilliant as she was before. It's just different. Does not mean it is less or worse. 

I think she’s just not very good at simplicity or subtlety lol as much as she tried neglecting it this era, she’s a theatrical person; she’s not a singer-songwriter type. It’s just one of those things where the direction was not her forté whereas every other era clearly showed strengths of hers more. This one showed her vocal strength (again), but let’s just call it like it is, Home girl does not do subtle well. She’s too theater.

FrancoRedHawk

No! She is evolving, as she should, as she gets older. I don't want her to make any of her albums over and over again. I love that she does different things. I don't mind that the music videos for the Joanne era were different than the past. 

I have attended the artRave and the Joanne World Tour. Loved both. I am not disappointed. 

Diamonster

Why is there always someone posting this :triggered: I see her growing, trying to be more true to herself, trying her best to thrive in her personal life as well. Can't you recognize some growth in someone else?? some people really can't take change.

If you want someone with the same hair same songs every time, same everything, idk move on to another artist, Gaga isn't for you sorry 

Ronk
On 7/7/2018 at 12:05 PM, River said:

No!

latest?cb=20150215002119

This exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MaryJaneHolland
On 7/8/2018 at 3:51 AM, Reginald said:

I want The Fame Monster AND Born This Way to be CANCELLED by LG6.

Same :messga: I want her to put the music and the visuals from those two eras TO SHAME with LG6 era :messga:

kaelergrey

@Ziggy OMG. My crush has a comment on my thread :flutter:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Archived