Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga lost her Mojo?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

Reginald
7 minutes ago, notbrianeno said:

Wouldn't be near the start of a new era without one of these threads popping up.

I feel the tension in the air!!! I love the hype before a new era :D we're so lucky to stan a queen who always has new projects 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga

I actually agree tho, I realized that since the Coachella.... part is because of the theme of joanne , makeup style and hair

Hit me a message and say hi !

giskardsb
10 hours ago, ryanripley said:

good to see we've finally gotten the monthly "does gaga still care?" thread out of the way

OT: no, source: the entire of 2017

Mods should just pin one rather than having a new one created every week. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

no she didn't. her mojo is her voice and good taste. and not to be rude but she don't need anybody "rooting" for ha either. she's not a SB team. she's the SB halftime show. if you don't like what she has to bring oh well. but seriously, no.

wtf is mojo anyway. this is vocabulary of like dave matthews band fans. sorry but it’s true. Gaga and “mojo” are incompatible imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

giskardsb

The problem is Gaga and fans have a different idea of “mojo”.  

For Gaga a starring role in a movie is mojo, while fans want her to return to the pop Gaga they are nostalgic for.  I think many of you just need to come to grips that Gaga is not the same person she was.  Physical and mental trauma will change a person. It still amazes me how many want Gaga to return o a workload and behavior that broke her down. 

maryloo
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

but what about our feelings, as fans? We stan for a reason. We expect a certain level of quality. 

Irrelevant. Artists evolve. You can choose to continue to be a fan or not. I loved Britney with all my soul for being an amazing dancer and performer. She stopped dancing and performing like she used to and finally I realized that I had to stop wishing, as a fan, for her to be the performer she used to be. She can't be that performer, she won't be that performer again, she has changed and grown up. Understand that Gaga is probably in a very similar boat. She has changed and grown up. It'll never be what it used to be. And that's ok. We're all human and we have to accept the change that happens with time. We'll always have The Monster Ball. :firega:

Anveeroy
12 hours ago, ryanripley said:

good to see we've finally gotten the monthly "does gaga still care?" thread out of the way

OT: no, source: the entire of 2017

I think GGD should make this mandatory. And we can also assign members to write a thread about 'Gaga lost herself' in every month. :legend:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bowman

Tbh her next era won’t be more toned down than the Joanne era, if anything it’s gonna be a lot more of CrazyGa again which will be a lot more refreshing to see because all we have ever had with every era is amazing visuals, fashion and mad bops. I think the whole point of Joanne was that she wanted to keep everything a lot more simple and with some saying ARTPOP was messy it’s almost like this album was her fresh start again and people live for it! But I think that now that it’s been a while since we’ve seen her old self people are now craving for that to return again which I think will happen.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

MeloArtDramaPop

I dont get it. Joanne for a stripped down album, it was still really GaGa. 

kaelergrey
3 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

I think GGD should make this mandatory. And we can also assign members to write a thread about 'Gaga lost herself' in every month. :legend:

Hi @Anveeroy . Miss you :excited2::wub:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Ziggy
11 hours ago, Reginald said:

lol idk how to add you to my previous quote in this thread that I've already edited three times but please take note as well :messga:

Lolol I gotchoo, my dude. I think Joanne’s visuals could have been executed better, but I think based on the tour interludes and her recent fashions she still cares about lewks

Paulchieffo

Literally every day someone starts a thread like this on here..we literally have PROOF that she's been working on POP MUSIC why can't y'all just wait and if you aren't satisfied with the new stuff go stan Katy:huntyga:

FrankGutz

been feeling that the whole Joanne era but oh well.... im saving Coachella, SuperBowl and VSFS as some of the good things this era gave us

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Archived