Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga lost her Mojo?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

Virgin Ryan

She isn't the same person like she was 10 years ago. She has different thoughts, visions and drive right now. If her drive doesn't suit you, it doesn't mean she loses it. :ohwell:

We need to realize that she has different goals right now. If you expect her to be 2008-2011ga again, you need to be ready to get disappointed. :trollga:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

For better or worse, I can't believe that the same woman who created

Paparazzi

Just Dance

Alejandro

Telephone

Bad Romance

Applause

The Edge of Glory 

and many more hits, has become so subtle, and forgettable, excluding Monsters, the gay community, and stan twitter. I hope that this true pop queen comes back with her most passionate and vigorous era ever. I want The Fame Monster AND Born This Way to be CANCELLED by LG6. I want her to FEEL IT 

I don't mean to sound harsh, I've just been following her since Just Dance and I hate to be disappointed. I know she's happier than she was before the Joanne era, but what about our feelings, as fans? We stan for a reason. We expect a certain level of quality. 

I'm reminiscing on the Million Reasons video right now. It's not the songs from Joanne that disappointed, it's just... so many things. lol I'm getting depressed typing this right now *logs out*

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Ziggy
9 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Paparazzi

Just Dance

Alejandro

Telephone

Bad Romance

Applause

The Edge of Glory 

and many more hits, has become so subtle, and forgettable, excluding Monsters, the gay community, and stan twitter. I hope that this true pop queen comes back with her most passionate and vigorous era ever. I want The Fame Monster AND Born This Way to be CANCELLED by LG6. I want her to FEEL IT 

I don't mean to sound harsh, I've just been following her since Just Dance and I hate to be disappointed. I know she's happier than she was before the Joanne era, but what about our feelings, as fans? We stan for a reason. We expect a certain level of quality. 

I'm reminiscing on the Million Reasons video right now. It's not the songs from Joanne that disappointed, it's just... so many things. lol I'm getting depressed typing this right now *logs out*

I think it’ll be back. Listen closely to 5F2; she’s frustrated with Bobby at one point because he wants her to keep elevating it and she’s INSISTENT that it not be elevated because then “what was the f*****g point” of her doing Joanne? She deliberately tried downplaying the era as evidenced by her conversations with Ruth about creative direction and the Super Bowl.

Ive also been around since the beginning so I understand where you’re coming from, but I wouldn’t worry yet. If this upcoming era is lackluster then we have room to talk but I think she made a very conscious choice not to be high budget this era and was constantly fighting the expectation to do so. I think something like the John Wayne video, even though I didn’t personally *love* it, shows that zany Gaga is still in there.

dit

I don't think she lost her drive. If anything she works on even more projects I think.

I think it's just she does not execute her projects as well as she did before (maybe because of a drastic change of team? maybe because she has other priorities? health? aging? idk) and she has absolutely lost her touch when it comes to visuals (there is a way to execute a simple visual era much better than she did with the Joanne era tbh). But apart from that HELL no. Imo she is still brilliant as she was before. It's just different. Does not mean it is less or worse. 

iCpro
24 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Paparazzi

Just Dance

Alejandro

Telephone

Bad Romance

Applause

The Edge of Glory 

It seems you’re only focusing on the few bad things from the past two years, and ignoring things like The Super Bowl, John Wayne MV, Coachella, JWT, Victoria’s Secret, etc etc. The level of quality over the past two years since Joanne has been pretty damn high imo. 

Also what’s this about excluding monsters and the gay community?????

lady-gaga-pride.jpg

4D99C6D600000578-0-image-m-17_15298923924D99C63200000578-5881461-Pride_it_up_She

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ryanripley

wig, i made a mistake, ignore :madge:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Reginald
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

excluding the gay community? where? she spoke at Pulse speech and had a pride flag at pretty much every JWT show plus Come To Mama

21 minutes ago, iCpro said:

It seems you’re only focusing on the few bad things from the past two years, and ignoring things like The Super Bowl, John Wayne MV, Coachella, JWT, Victoria’s Secret, etc etc. The level of quality over the past two years since Joanne has been pretty damn high imo. 

lady-gaga-pride.jpg

4D99C6D600000578-0-image-m-17_15298923924D99C63200000578-5881461-Pride_it_up_She

21 minutes ago, iCpro said:

lady-gaga-pride.jpg

lol sorry hunties, I didn't mean that she was excluding the gays. I'm a DrunkyGa tonight and meant to say that besides the gay community, stan twitter, and monsters, she seems forgotten. 

As I think about it more, though, I consider that Stefani Joanne Analingus Germanotta is a smart bussynesswoman. She's studied the ART of POP.  Pop queens have, honestly, been in decline since the ARTPOP era began. Maybe she's being subtle until it's her time again. 

After all of these years, my friends, I still believe that

The Truth Is In Her Red Lipstick. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

dit
18 minutes ago, iCpro said:

lady-gaga-pride.jpg

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

excluding the gay community? where? she spoke at Pulse speech and had a pride flag at pretty much every JWT show plus Come To Mama

I think what he meant was that "apart for stan twitter, the gay community and stans no one is checking for her". Not that she has excluded those communities.  I don't agree with what he said but I think that's what he meant :poot: 

Reginald
5 minutes ago, dit said:

I think what he meant was that "apart for stan twitter, the gay community and stans no one is checking for her". Not that she has excluded those communities.  I don't agree with what he said but I think that's what he meant :poot: 

You know what's up, lol

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

lol sorry hunties, I didn't mean that she was excluding the gays. I'm a DrunkyGa tonight and meant to say that besides the gay community, stan twitter, and monsters, she seems forgotten. 

As I think about it more, though, I consider that Stefani Joanne Analingus Germanotta is a smart bussynesswoman. She's studied the ART of POP.  Pop queens have, honestly, been in decline since the ARTPOP era began. Maybe she's being subtle until it's her time again. 

After all of these years, my friends, I still believe that

The Truth Is In Her Red Lipstick. 

5 minutes ago, dit said:

kings check my edit :huntyga:

i assumed that because of the other user mentioning the exclusion and i popped off :madge:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

dit
7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

You know that's up, lol

Don't worry sis. I know she has been pretty lackluster in terms of visuals but look at her tour interludes! She still has it in her. Like @Ziggy mentioned let's wait for the next era. With this one she deliberately went low key (though I feel like even simple visuals could be executed better than the Joanne mvs) but yeah dont judge based on an era that is deliberately subtle. She could surprise us again with her visuals. Who knows? I mean she used to say visuals are as important as the music and that they are extremely important for music not only as an accompaniment and I believe she still believes it to some extent :hug: 

Reginald
35 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I think it’ll be back. Listen closely to 5F2; she’s frustrated with Bobby at one point because he wants her to keep elevating it and she’s INSISTENT that it not be elevated because then “what was the f*****g point” of her doing Joanne? She deliberately tried downplaying the era as evidenced by her conversations with Ruth about creative direction and the Super Bowl.

Ive also been around since the beginning so I understand where you’re coming from, but I wouldn’t worry yet. If this upcoming era is lackluster then we have room to talk but I think she made a very conscious choice not to be high budget this era and was constantly fighting the expectation to do so. I think something like the John Wayne video, even though I didn’t personally *love* it, shows that zany Gaga is still in there.

lol idk how to add you to my previous quote in this thread that I've already edited three times but please take note as well :messga:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Reginald
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

kings check my edit :huntyga:

i assumed that because of the other user mentioning the exclusion and i popped off :madge:

BB, I feel you. I edited my last post five times because I can't get my life together tonight 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

notbrianeno

Wouldn't be near the start of a new era without one of these threads popping up.

Archived