Featured Posts

Starbucks

No. You're just stuck in the past. It's 2018, where have you been? :triggered:

Your everyday cups of kindness

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silvestro Devacelli

i don't think she will be as famous as she was back in the days, it's just that she is maturing and her priorities are changed

RAMROD

Not for me. Your problems is that you need to #LiveMás!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Moebius

Compared to 2010, kinda. But thats  understandable. Otherwise, probably not

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

GhettoFabulous

No I don’t think so :lolly:

we shouldn’t really judge what happened in a “toned down” era really I THINK. I think she’s just as everyone here has stated matured as an artist. Remember “ Whenever they think they know who Lady Gaga is I remind them that THEY DONT” :diane:(or something like that skskks) 

HookerOnAChurch

If you love her so much just let her does what she loves to do. 

Bradley

I feel like Gaga ditches some of her qualities every time she goes into a new era and gains new ones. Joanne introduced a whole new side of her that we never got to see before and she gained a lot of new fans with this album. Also I don't think her new stuff is so different from the old one to the extent where her old fans couldn't enjoy anything she puts out recently I mean you could clearly see that there are a lot of old fans who enjoy Joanne as much as they did for her older albums.

I attended the Joanne World Tour and it was the best night of my life. Also I don't get why some of you would say she lost her mojo when she's been so consistently entertaining throughout the year, she even attended and performed at some of the most high-profile events of the year including Coachella and the Superbowl.

Ziggy

I don’t think she lost her mojo. She’s just not breaking her back to do the kind of promo no human should have to do lol she worked harder than anyone those first few years and it was most definitely not healthy. Now she’s readjusting for balance with work and life. I don’t think that’s mojo lost just maturity and understanding your personal needs need to be taken into account. Plus, given that she worked herself to a tour cancellation I’d say she’s still a bit reckless lolol

maryloo
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

No :legend: I think Joanne is very a live Gaga show and she has this rock and roll and jazzy vibes since the very beginning with The Fame Ball

Exactly. Anyone who didn’t see Joanne coming wasn’t really paying attention to Gaga and her roots. 

nikola

NOOOO

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DpHitch1992

Totally agree that her Mojo faded! Been feeling this way since born this way....and I did love ARTPOP, it Just didn't feel the same as her past masterpieces :saladga:

Queen Gloria

Not at all, I feel like she's preparing to slam us with a big comeback yet again. 

Archived