new video

Iggy Azalea - Kream

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

Can we just have a moment to appreciate how stunning and flawless she looks :cryga:

That wig is sickening 

She's serving bops, looks, sex appeal and I love it :vegas:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Claymore

Some of this is serving ''John Wayne'' teas.

EDIT: The colour palette. The violent booty-shaking is all Iggy.

Twitter
Just now, Claymore said:

Some of this is serving ''John Wayne'' teas.

Thought the same thing while watching it.

River

Nice song, awful video.. like idk, change a bit.. in all her video she's twerking, touching vaginini, money money, twerking, sexy sexy.. ok, show me something different, it was nice and cool few videos ago..

Disclaimer: It's not about the "sexy" it's about the repetition of her videos and lack of creativity (imo).

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

andy232000

Iggy usually serves visuals and this video proves her use of aesthetics, however, it’s just another colorful/neon lights set with ass. Terribly overdone

Paper Gangsta
23 minutes ago, River said:

Nice song, awful video.. like idk, change a bit.. in all her video she's twerking, touching vaginini, money money, twerking, sexy sexy.. ok, show me something different, it was nice and cool few videos ago..

Disclaimer: It's not about the "sexy" it's about the repetition of her videos and lack of creativity (imo).

Fancy, Black Widow, Trouble, Pretty Girls, Team, Switch, Savior... aka majority of her videos weren't that. Only recent one was Mo Bounce...

Enigma

This bitch has been serving since she flew from Australia, why y’all gagging ? :whitney:

Doncho

She s got a nice ass and thats all. Song is kinda bad and the video is nothing new :saladga:

Savior was such a bop, Im dissapointed

Archived