A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump mocks #MeToo, Elizabeth Warren

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk   Paws Up 68,163
PunkTheFunk

Trump mocks #MeToo movement in derogatory rant about Elizabeth Warren at Montana campaign rally

President Donald Trump revived a derogatory term he has previously used to reference Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts while speaking at a campaign rally for Republican state auditor Matt Rosendale in Montana on Thursday.

“She’s based her life on being a minority. ‘Pocahontas,’ they always want me to apologize for saying it,” Trump said. “Pocahontas, I apologize to you. I apologize. To you, I apologize. To the fake Pocahontas, I won’t apologize.”

Trump accused Warren of using her self-described heritage to advance her political career and taunted her by suggesting she should take an ancestry test. Fact-checkers were previously unable to determine whether Warren is of Native American heritage, but, according to their findings, the lack of proof did not “preclude Warren from having traces of Native American heritage.”

Trump also sniped at the #MeToo movement during his monologue on Warren’s genealogy:

“I’m going to get one of those little kits, and in the middle of the debate when she proclaims that she’s of Indian heritage, because her mother says she has high cheekbones,” Trump said. “We will take that little kit and … we have to do it gently because we’re in the ‘MeToo’ generation so we have to be very gentle.”

“And we will very gently take that kit, and we will slowly toss it,” Trump continued. “Hoping it doesn’t hit her and injure her arm. Even though it only weighs probably two ounces.”

Spoiler

What the f*ck is going on

tenor.gif?itemid=10289533

The #MeToo movement is dedicated to exposing rampant sexual misconduct and sexual harassment across multiple industries, which has taken down multiple high-profile figures since it began. Trump appears to have conflated it with being polite.

https://www.businessinsider.sg/trump-metoo-me-too-movement-pocahontas-elizabeth-warren-montana-rally-2018-7/

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

LePetitMonstr   Paws Up 20,960
LePetitMonstr

He’s so rude. can’t at the level of unprofessionalism

• Like 5

SEXODUS   Paws Up 4,867
SEXODUS

Doing a great job at making America rude again, I see 

𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡.

ARPiT   Paws Up 1,259
ARPiT
56 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"And we will very gently take that kit, and we will slowly toss it,” Trump continued. “Hoping it doesn’t hit her and injure her arm. Even though it only weighs probably two ounces."

:air::air::air:

:nooo:

He took the midnight train going anywhere...

Helxig   Paws Up 14,711
Helxig

Once I got warning points on GGD for saying I wish he'd die so I'm gonna be careful with my words :laughga: 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ToxicHot   Paws Up 1,979
ToxicHot

tenor.gif

• Like 1
Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.

ryanliarripley   Paws Up 73,626
ryanliarripley

how the f*ck is this guy president

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

shoful   Paws Up 6,611
shoful

Pocahontas and Low IQ Maxine Waters. The face of the Democratic party. Oh how far the Democrats have fallen. It’s pathetic. I hope fake Pocahontas tries to run in 2020 cause I wanna watch her go down. What will be even funnier if Maxine Waters, a very low IQ individual, runs and gets smothered by our amazing Mr. President Trump. 

I hope he hosts a rally around Philly sometime soon. I wanna see him 😩😩

• LMAO 2
"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ryanliarripley
7 minutes ago, shoful said:

Pocahontas and Low IQ Maxine Waters. The face of the Democratic party. Oh how far the Democrats have fallen. It’s pathetic. I hope fake Pocahontas tries to run in 2020 cause I wanna watch her go down. What will be even funnier if Maxine Waters, a very low IQ individual, runs and gets smothered by our amazing Mr. President Trump. 

"amazing mr trump"

:lmao:

• LMAO 2

shoful   Paws Up 6,611
shoful
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

"amazing mr trump"

:lmao:

Wow thats just so funny...

• LMAO 1
"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

tomsches   Paws Up 5,564
tomsches

This is America 

Glad i don't live there 

PartySick   Paws Up 38,257
PartySick
19 minutes ago, shoful said:

You know trolling is against the rules, right? :stalkga: You have to be joking :rip:

Spoiler

Please tell me you're joking :air:

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Once I got warning points on GGD for saying I wish he'd die so I'm gonna be careful with my words :laughga: 

Death wishes are against the rules but feel free to call out this small minded piece of garbage any other way you want :vegas: he's worthless, useless, rude, arrogant, hateful, and all around dumb as f*ck. I can't wait to see him shamefully fade into obscurity. At this point, whether that's in a prison cell or after swearing in someone who kicked his ass in the 2020 election, irdc, as long as he's gone and embarrassed while he walks his ugly orange ass out of the limelight and into the pages of historical infamy where he belongs :whitney:

Though it'll be pretty difficult to embarrass someone who's this shameless to begin with :huh:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers.

ryanliarripley
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

You know trolling is against the rules, right? :stalkga: You have to be joking :rip:

Reveal hidden contents

Please tell me you're joking :air:

unfortunately, they're not :(

• Sad 1